DLC items are (supposedly) becoming available

It's 10:33am for me (I live in the West Coast) and I can confirm that (for me) the DLC item is available for download right now. And I got a candy cane for Yangus.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm currently talking to the Nintendo customer service chat. I'll see what information I can get.   EDIT: Here's what the Nintendo customer service rep told me: "It doesn't look like there's anythin

I think Nintendo just decided that only the cool people can get these items. It would explain a lot.

Oh my God...wow, the places this topic has been to already.   So apparently ISP isn't an issue either, nor is location, nor location and ISP, nor routing setup, nor anything.   It seems more and m

Someone else on GameFAQs was wondering what your firmware is if you've gotten a Candy Cane, and whether your copy is Digital or Physical.  Just in case that's an issue.

It's 10:33am for me (I live in the West Coast) and I can confirm that (for me) the DLC item is available for download right now. And I got a candy cane for Yangus.

Some questions for you.

1) How far into the game are you?

2) Do you happen to have an early early game, like just after Angelo, or before Angelo or Jessica, and is that working?

3) Do you happen to know what your DNS server is?  Your ISP, Google, or something else, and if so what?

4) Do you have a physical or a digital copy?

5) Are you running the current 3DS firmware or the previous one?

Someone else on GameFAQs was wondering what your firmware is if you've gotten a Candy Cane, and whether your copy is Digital or Physical. Just in case that's an issue.

Physical copy I assume is updated.

Eal, how far are you in the game, Bururian, same deal.

I haven't been able to get anything yet in either save.

Beat the game. Literally saw the ending and opened the game for the first time since to download the item.

Some questions for you.

1) How far into the game are you?

2) Do you happen to have an early early game, like just after Angelo, or before Angelo or Jessica, and is that working?

3) Do you happen to know what your DNS server is?  Your ISP, Google, or something else, and if so what?

4) Do you have a physical or a digital copy?

5) Are you running the current 3DS firmware or the previous one?

1) I'm finished the main story, and I'm currently fighting the Dragovian Trials.

2) I don't.

3) At the time I've downloaded my DLC item, I was tethered from my T-Mobile plan, so I don't really know the IP address.

4) I have a physical copy.

5) Currently, I'm on firmware 11.02.035-U, considering I "homebrewed" my Nintendo 3DS.

There should be a "It's not coming! coming?" stamp!

Edited by Dakhil

I'm thinking this is tied to how far into the game a person is.

I think Nintendo just decided that only the cool people can get these items. It would explain a lot.

I'm not a cool person at all. :P

That's such an "I know you are, but what am I?" joke.

Your moms such a "I know you are, but what am I?" joke.

ladies, ladies.

we all know, that in fact, mom jokes are the lamest thing on the planet.

Next to me.

No, the lamest thing on the planet is gonna be King's busted legs when I break them.

Ideas are bulletproof.
But not logic proof.
And your not Beatles proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgiQD56eWDk

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

No, the lamest thing on the planet is gonna be King's busted legs when I break them.

Ideas are bulletproof.
But not logic proof.
And your not Beatles proof.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgiQD56eWDk

And you're not Griffith proof.

You know nothing Jon Snow.

Ideas are bulletproof.
But not logic proof.
And your not Beatles proof.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgiQD56eWDk
And you're not Griffith proof.
You know nothing Jon Snow.

The north remembers, and the mummer's farce is almost done.

Perhaps they should stop DLC altogether so we don't get upset when they screw it up or stop support for it layer. Actually, I don't really care for it.

It's always for items you use once and throw away, but they've done their job. We're all talking about it regardless negative or positive.