Sign in to follow this  
ignasia

Blue Chests

On a roadtrip right now and Im going to pick up this game again and play around on the same file. Amazing guide you got here! Not sure if you're still working on it after all this timr, but I'd be happy to help if you need someone to collect more data or anything. Im well into the postgame so I should be able to access any chest you need me to.

On a roadtrip right now and Im going to pick up this game again and play around on the same file. Amazing guide you got here! Not sure if you're still working on it after all this timr, but I'd be happy to help if you need someone to collect more data or anything. Im well into the postgame so I should be able to access any chest you need me to.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not sure there is anything else to know.  If you do find anything not present here, please let me know.

For some strange reason the photos won't show in firefox now, but they show up in chrome.

Edited by ignasia7

Alrighty then. I just kind of skimmed through this topic and wasn't sure if it was 100% yet. Awesome Guide!

Very nice, the blue chest pictures are all reloaded and should all be working correctly now.