Ike

Micaiah

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, sorry. It must only be on Android for now. Guess y'all gotta wait a bit longer.   #AndroidFTW

Not too far into it right now, I'll save my judgement for later. Right now I want to share this.     It's not just me right? This totally looks like an Etrian Odyssey character. I had a hunch, so

Yes, that looks exactly like the Etrian artstyle. I was just about to say it did but then you had already commented on it.   That's interesting they got Himukai to do the artwork.

They added a Radiant Dawn character...but no Ike yet. =( Why do they torture us so...

How many main characters are still missing besides Ike? Was Leif a main character? Don't know much about the older titles. We are missing Micaiah as well,think they at least would have add her as the first Radiant Dawn character.

Lief is indeed the lord of Thracia 776. He was originally a minor playable from Genealogy of the Holy War, though.

Also FE10 Spoilers about something said in the update details regarding the focus:

They do seem to be teasing at Micaiah, since Anna's note at the end of the character details says something along the lines of "So Sanaki is a little sister... but who is her brother?" Anyone who's beaten Radiant Dawn knows Sanaki doesn't have a brother, but does have a sister, which is Micaiah.

I thought Leif was a main Lord, since he had DLC in Awakening.

So we still got a few more lords to go it sounds like. Well, it gives me more time to build up orbs in the meantime.

Does make me wonder what kind of color Micaiah going to be on the triangle. We need more counters for Takumi, he way op in the game. Can't get far in a Arena without running into one. Sadly my Robin only 3*, so don't have a good counter.

I figure Micaiah will be a blue unit. Seems like the blue tome users are people who tend to favor Thunder or Light type tomes, such as Robin (favors Thoron), Olwen (highest weapon rank in Thracia 776 is Thunder at B, also gets Dime Thunder), and Linde (Aura is her personal tome).

Since Micaiah uses Thani, a light tome, I figure she'll follow the pattern.

I figure Micaiah will be a blue unit. Seems like the blue tome users are people who tend to favor Thunder or Light type tomes, such as Robin (favors Thoron), Olwen (highest weapon rank in Thracia 776 is Thunder at B, also gets Dime Thunder), and Linde (Aura is her personal tome).

Julia is Green, though, so I'm not really sure if there's really a rule for light magic.

Julia is Green, though, so I'm not really sure if there's really a rule for light magic.

True, although Julia doesn't actually have to pick up Naga in FE4, whereas Linde and Micaiah will get their specific tomes without fail.

True, although Julia doesn't actually have to pick up Naga in FE4, whereas Linde and Micaiah will get their specific tomes without fail.

I don't really see how that's relevant...

Also, both Thanis can be missed. The first one is in a chest in the chapter where you get Laura (I-2) and the second is in a base convo with Fiona (which doesn't play if she's dead). Also of note, Thani is more akin to the Rapier than the Falchion.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I don't really see how that's relevant...

Also, both Thanis can be missed. The first one is in a chest in the chapter where you get Laura (I-2) and the second is in a base convo with Fiona (which doesn't play if she's dead). Also of note, Thani is more akin to the Rapier than the Falchion.

Oh, well it was just a theory.

A Game Theory!

Blue does seem like it be a fitting color for Micaiah, make her a good counter or teammate along side Ike. I'm just hoping she not red, as with my final team I want a different type for each. As much as Michaiah hates Ike, I still enjoy her character and one of my favorite magic using characters. I'm hoping like Robin she be a good counter against colorless.

I'd like to see Greil make it but I'm sure that one is very unlikely, but would make a great Green user for the team.

Blue does seem like it be a fitting color for Micaiah, make her a good counter or teammate along side Ike. I'm just hoping she not red, as with my final team I want a different type for each. As much as Michaiah hates Ike, I still enjoy her character and one of my favorite magic using characters. I'm hoping like Robin she be a good counter against colorless.

I'd like to see Greil make it but I'm sure that one is very unlikely, but would make a great Green user for the team.

A while back on SF, I suggested a focus with Old Hector, Fado, Greil, and Cornelius, and now that I think about it I guess we can throw Elbert in too.

NPC fathers need to die to kick off plots, ya know?

If you're talking about Reinhardt...the consensus is that he sucks. So....there were better 5 stars to get.

If you're talking about Reinhardt...the consensus is that he sucks. So....there were better 5 stars to get.

I think he actually means Eldigan. Reinhardt is a blue tome.

That's the one!

I think he actually means Eldigan. Reinhardt is a blue tome.

Ah, that's right. In that case, you got a good one.

A while back on SF, I suggested a focus with Old Hector, Fado, Greil, and Cornelius, and now that I think about it I guess we can throw Elbert in too.

NPC fathers need to die to kick off plots, ya know?

It would be cool, it be the prefect game to have them. Heroes is prefect for giving love to minor characters. I'd even enjoy seeing some villains such as Lloyd, I always regretted having to kill him in Blazing Sword.

That does seem to be a popular trend in many stories.

Hey everyone, the new Voting thing started, and I'm here to tell you how to play it properly!

So go into the Battle menu, and click into the voting option. Once you're at the tournament style table where you can choose who you want to support, look around and once you find her, click Eirika. Select Yes, and now you've selected properly!

Go Team Eirika!

Hey everyone, the new Voting thing started, and I'm here to tell you how to play it properly!

So go into the Battle menu, and click into the voting option. Once you're at the tournament style table where you can choose who you want to support, look around and once you find her, click Eirika. Select Yes, and now you've selected properly!

Go Team Eirika!

If you had tried to get us to vote for Lucina, I was gonna boo you out of here.

• Upvote 1

^ I would never do something so criminal. Eirika is an option!

By the way, first round is ongoing and team Eirika has a ~300,000,000 point lead over team Elise.

...I feel like my team might be heading into round 2 :P

I was enjoying this game, but I've come to realize that since I've never played a FA game before all these heroes are basically meaningless and interchangeable to me.  It was a good 2 weeks - my typical app play.

I was enjoying this game, but I've come to realize that since I've never played a FA game before all these heroes are basically meaningless and interchangeable to me. It was a good 2 weeks - my typical app play.

What the hell is FA, and what does it have to do with Fire Emblem?