Fire Emblem Heroes

Glad to hear you were able to get yourself a 5* Roy Glaceon Mage. =) They are not easy to get.

I did not consider just taking off the skill, I guess I can unlock it...not like much else for Roy in terms of skills. The skill just came across as a double edge sword.

I've not had any luck since getting Lyndis. I can't complain though I was able to get the three I wanted Lyndis, Eliwood and Roy. But since then I've gotten nothing but 3*. I got like 5 Bartre...god that is annoying. Was hoping I could at least get Eirika...but I think at this point I'll going to save my orbs for Ike, I have a feeling I'm going to need all the orbs I can get.

I got a 5* Roy when I didn't even want one. It's nice to have him, sure, but I need a solid green unit. I'm currently using a 3* Cecilia that isn't super terrible, but I can't decide if I want to up her to 4*.

Yeah I've been trying to get Hector but he a hard one to gain, he the main one I want from the green untis. That why I can have the three lords from Blazing Sword to hold me off, until Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn. At the moment Nino who is currently my best green unit, and my live safer from blue units...considering the rest of my team is sword based. I suppose I should play more for for a better balance then picking favorite characters...but its not as fun then.

Got my Eliwood 5* not to much difference in stats it seems sadly, but his Durandal does give him some really good strength.Overall he is a good unit, not great but still good party member. Good Strength and Resistance, but lacking in speed which is deadly. Luckily keeping him next to Lyn gives him a bonus of 4 speed which is a life saver.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, sorry. It must only be on Android for now. Guess y'all gotta wait a bit longer.   #AndroidFTW

Not too far into it right now, I'll save my judgement for later. Right now I want to share this.     It's not just me right? This totally looks like an Etrian Odyssey character. I had a hunch, so

Yes, that looks exactly like the Etrian artstyle. I was just about to say it did but then you had already commented on it.   That's interesting they got Himukai to do the artwork.

Seliph started out as a disappointment, but he's starting to even out. Still a little too slow for my liking, but I can deal.

Wish I had the feathers to up M Robin to 5*. Ever since he left the 3* life behind, he's been doing really well, and his Blárraven tome is great for putting colorless units in check. If I'm using him and Cecilia at the same time? Man, Takumis get wrecked.

The Binding Blade is straight broken in FE6. Not surprised it got nerfed for Heroes.

Speaking of Tyrfing, did it always look like Marth's Falchion?

The Binding Blade is straight broken in FE6. Not surprised it got nerfed for Heroes.

Well, yeah, I wasn't expecting it to keep everything, but I also don't think it should have been hit so hard.

Regarding Tyrfing: It did in FE4.

FE13 redesigned it to look different, but I guess they reverted back to the old "this totally isn't the Archanean Falchion" design used in FE4.

Well, yeah, I wasn't expecting it to keep everything, but I also don't think it should have been hit so hard.

FE13 redesigned it to look different, but I guess they reverted back to the old "this totally isn't the Archanean Falchion" design used in FE4.

Haven't made it far enough in FE4 to get it, so that's a surprise. I have to wonder why they did that. There were already two Falchions around, and adding a lookalike seems confusing.

Haven't made it far enough in FE4 to get it, so that's a surprise. I have to wonder why they did that. There were already two Falchions around, and adding a lookalike seems confusing.

You can see it in the logo actually:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/8/87/Seisen_no_Keifu.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150523033925

You can see it in the logo actually:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/8/87/Seisen_no_Keifu.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150523033925

Wow, never noticed. Some designer was obviously lazy as hell.

There are now weapon focused quests, for this week. You can get 6 orbs for relatively easy tasks, and crystals, badges, and shards for some slightly harder ones.

I'm severely lacking in axes, why couldn't it have been just [insert color] in general? My only noteworthy non flying blue is Odin, and my only trained axeman is Hawkeye...

Edited by Glaceon Mage

The sword quests were easy, and I have Cordelia, Est, Wendy, and Sharena for the lance quests. I just need one more axeman for the axe quests.

Turns out I had Gunter hanging around, as well as Bartre, which gave me more than enough axers. Quests completed.

Also, turns out that Marth, my very first 5*, has an Atk boon and a Res bane. He's awesome.

Finally got my full party all level 40, so at least have a set of characters at max level.

They have a female Robin event so got another good green character that way.

Hoping we see Ike soon, saving my orbs at this point. I'm ready!

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Here is good site that can calculate each unit plus their ranking.

Just hit the wiki. Most characters bases are listed.

And note that GHB units like F Robin have no boon or bane.

So in March there'll be an update that allows characters to inherit skills from another character.

I get the feeling this is going to really mess up the game balance.

I'm scared of this update.

Shouldn't be. It seems that only certain skills will be able to be passed down, and it's likely that you can't give a character a skill for a slot they already posses one for, as in a C type skill can't be passed on to a character who already has a C type skill of their own.

Also, the unit passing on a skill will be lost, so you should think carefully on who you will take a skill from.

So in March there'll be an update that allows characters to inherit skills from another character.

Shouldn't be. It seems that only certain skills will be able to be passed down, and it's likely that you can't give a character a skill for a slot they already posses one for, as in a C type skill can't be passed on to a character who already has a C type skill of their own.

Also, the unit passing on a skill will be lost, so you should think carefully on who you will take a skill from.

I'm just worried about how everywhere Distant/Close Counter will wind up being.

And how combining one of them with say, B Tomebreaker on Takumi (as his primary counter right now is MRobin) would turn out.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I like the idea personally. Adds alot of customization and could make for some MUCH better characters.

Only the skills for certain characters suck right now. I'm glad for this.

And how combining one of them with say, B Tomebreaker on Takumi (as his primary counter right now is MRobin) would turn out.

What slot does Close Counter and Tomebreaker B occupy? If they're in the same slot, I doubt Takumi can get it.

Also, if you have her, Cecilia can easily set up a kill on Takumi thanks to her Gronnraven tome. She might not survive the encounter, but she will hit him damn hard. I took out two Takumis in the arena with her help.

This was a team with two Takumis, mind you. Scared the hell outta me when I saw them.

What slot does Close Counter and Tomebreaker B occupy? If they're in the same slot, I doubt Takumi can get it.

Also, if you have her, Cecilia can easily set up a kill on Takumi thanks to her Gronnraven tome. She might not survive the encounter, but she will hit him damn hard. I took out two Takumis in the arena with her help.

This was a team with two Takumis, mind you. Scared the hell outta me when I saw them.

Close Counter is A, and Breakers are B. IIRC

And yes, I have Cecilia, 4* even, but she's just so squishy, she's not exactly the character you want risking eating counterattacks... I normally use her as a nuke against targets without range.

Managed to unlock Eirika. Today is a good day.

Damn. I've pulled on several blue stones and gotten nothing but crap. All I want is Ephraim.

Edited by Sword_of_Dusk

Managed to unlock Eirika. Today is a good day.

Damn. I've pulled on several blue stones and gotten nothing but crap. All I want is Ephraim.

I feel your pain, I really wanted Eirika and spent 105 orbs trying for her.

Alas, twas not meant to be. At least I've got Roy, so someone from my top four is on the team... The other two aren't in the game though (Wolt and Micaiah).

From fifth place on I really have no idea who I like most... So the only set in stone preference spots for me are Wolt, Roy, Micaiah, and Eirika, hehe.

Edit: More new characters~! Eldigan, Lachesis (whose English name was retconned from Raquesis), Klein, Sanaki, Olwen, and Reinhardt.

Kinda funny the first Tellius character we get is Sanaki. And that she is paired with Klein. New OTP...?

Edited by Glaceon Mage

They added a Radiant Dawn character...but no Ike yet. =( Why do they torture us so...

How many main characters are still missing besides Ike? Was Leif a main character? Don't know much about the older titles. We are missing Micaiah as well,think they at least would have add her as the first Radiant Dawn character.

Edited by DragonQuestHero