Fire Emblem Heroes

So I decided to invest more time into this game earlier today, and found myself enjoying it a bit more. I was expecting this game to be more of a "complete" experience and didn't get that. But looking at it as a standard F2P game I can see myself enjoying it in short bursts. While I am still put off by the sprites, at least most of the character portraits are really good to make up for it. Will invest more time into this, just hope this game doesn't end up having a big pay gap.

Also, I have noticed there is some type of friend list as well. What exactly is the point of it? Is it worth adding others?

It doesn't have much point right now, you can get free feathers from greeting your friends but that's it.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, sorry. It must only be on Android for now. Guess y'all gotta wait a bit longer.   #AndroidFTW

Not too far into it right now, I'll save my judgement for later. Right now I want to share this.     It's not just me right? This totally looks like an Etrian Odyssey character. I had a hunch, so

Yes, that looks exactly like the Etrian artstyle. I was just about to say it did but then you had already commented on it.   That's interesting they got Himukai to do the artwork.

I've been saving up all the orbs I've been getting for when Eirika is released. I wouldn't have planned to do this, since I had no way of knowing when she'd be added to the game, but with the recently released art for her and a few others, I'd guess she's coming very soon. I'd love to get Robin and Lucina, but I gotta save up to hopefully get her right after she's released!

I got pretty lucky that the character I wanted in the game was announced so soon. With updates supposedly coming every two weeks, hopefully she's released then! I hope any characters that you guys want to see are announced soon too. :)

I do hope they get a better artist for Ike, then they did with Awakening. Normally the artist does really good, as if I recall that artist also did Roy and Eliwood's game. However, that art of Ike in awakening...yeah, did not care for it.

So close...yet so far from getting my Eliwood 5*. Getting feathers takes such a long time. @.@ Upgrading characters to 5* is going to take allot of time, as it takes FOREVER to build up feathers. At the very least it cool each character is able to reach that level. Don't Worry Eliwood, you be a hardy hero soon enough! The Durandal awaits to be wielded!

I've been saving up all the orbs I've been getting for when Eirika is released. I wouldn't have planned to do this, since I had no way of knowing when she'd be added to the game, but with the recently released art for her and a few others, I'd guess she's coming very soon. I'd love to get Robin and Lucina, but I gotta save up to hopefully get her right after she's released!

I got pretty lucky that the character I wanted in the game was announced so soon. With updates supposedly coming every two weeks, hopefully she's released then! I hope any characters that you guys want to see are announced soon too. :)

I am doing the same thing right now. Still saving up the orbs to try to save enough for the set when it gets released. It kinda sucks though, because I could really benefit from buying some more heroes at this point.

Did one last pull before the new banners come up, and snagged a 5* Roy and 4* Female Corrin. Both are leveling quite well, which makes me happy.

• Upvote 1

Speaking of 5 star Roys

BNGs8y1.png

Got him to max level. He's a very good Hector counter, to be honest anything Green that looks at him might as well keel over and die. Blues are quite a problem though. His Res is surprisingly good as well, which was actually one of his worse stats in FE6 proper before accounting for the OP weapon boosts, alongside Def. He'll sometimes get doubled but I suppose if I train up Shanna/Gaius more that'll be one less thing to worry about (gotta love Threaten Speed and Rally Speed).

Though I must call out the irony of Roy's primary purpose in the meta right now being killing Hector, considering what happens in Binding Blade Chapter 3.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Wow! O.O You got him up there fast, considering he was a 4* at the start as I recall you mentioning. >.> How did you build up feathers so quickly? I'm still struggling to get the 20,000 I need for Eliwood. As far as I can tell Arena is the best bet. Leveling up taking forever as well, and I got a fully upgraded castle...seems like it was almost a waste to invest in that with orbs.

I'm kind of afraid to give Roy the Triangle perk. How badly does it affect Roy against lance/blue magic wielders? Not had much issue with Roy taking out axe users, so not felt a need to unlock it.

Edited by DragonQuestHero

Wow! O.O You got him up there fast, considering he was a 4* at the start as I recall you mentioning. >.> How did you build up feathers so quickly? I'm still struggling to get the 20,000 I need for Eliwood. As far as I can tell Arena is the best bet. Leveling up taking forever as well, and I got a fully upgraded castle...seems like it was almost a waste to invest in that with orbs.

I'm kind of afraid to give Roy the Triangle perk. How badly does it affect Roy against lance/blue magic wielders? Not had much issue with Roy taking out axe users, so not felt a need to unlock it.

I actually wound up getting a separate, five * Roy out of the gacha, haha.

Lances might as well make Roy simply surrender if he has it equipped. Personally, I like to equip and dequip the skill depending on what the map has. Stamina costs for skill equipping being 0 will apparently be made permanent as well, so there's no need to change that. That said, WT is OP in Heroes, much more than in regular Fire Emblem, so you don't really want to be at WTD anyway.

Also, the first Paralogue/the name of the focus, IS knows the jokes. They know.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

YEEEAAAH! Tried with some orbs this morning, didn't get anything special. Did the new paralogues on all difficulty, and tried again with the new orbs... and got 5 stars Eirika on my first summon! Hooray! :D

Time to train her up!

Edited by gooieooie

I got a 5* Seliph on my first summon, along with a 5* Cordelia. I wanted Eirika and Ephraim, but how can I hate those results?

I swear 5* characters are so hard to get. I've been playing for 2 weeks and probably spen 350+ orbs. Still no 5*.

I wouldnt care so much if some characters werent locked as just 5* Rank. Why? : (

It'd be nice to keep playing but every time I close out the app it uninstalls all data and requires a reinstall to play some more. And now I'm totally out of room on my phone and can't reinstall at all anymore until I find something worth purging from my phone. Oh well.

Glad to hear you were able to get yourself a 5* Roy Glaceon Mage. =) They are not easy to get.

I did not consider just taking off the skill, I guess I can unlock it...not like much else for Roy in terms of skills. The skill just came across as a double edge sword.

I've not had any luck since getting Lyndis. I can't complain though I was able to get the three I wanted Lyndis, Eliwood and Roy. But since then I've gotten nothing but 3*. I got like 5 Bartre...god that is annoying. Was hoping I could at least get Eirika...but I think at this point I'll going to save my orbs for Ike, I have a feeling I'm going to need all the orbs I can get.

Glad to hear you were able to get yourself a 5* Roy Glaceon Mage. =) They are not easy to get.

I did not consider just taking off the skill, I guess I can unlock it...not like much else for Roy in terms of skills. The skill just came across as a double edge sword.

I've not had any luck since getting Lyndis. I can't complain though I was able to get the three I wanted Lyndis, Eliwood and Roy. But since then I've gotten nothing but 3*. I got like 5 Bartre...god that is annoying. Was hoping I could at least get Eirika...but I think at this point I'll going to save my orbs for Ike, I have a feeling I'm going to need all the orbs I can get.

I got a 5* Roy when I didn't even want one. It's nice to have him, sure, but I need a solid green unit. I'm currently using a 3* Cecilia that isn't super terrible, but I can't decide if I want to up her to 4*.

The current quests convinced me to level up Julia. So I have her in my party along with Caeda, Raven, and Serra. I am mostly going for team balance, and really haven't looked into or played around with abilities to see who would really be the best for me at the moment.

I've been using a 4* Cecilia, myself, she's a pretty good ranged unit simply because she's mobile.

She's not too strong, and is far from durable, but the 3 move makes up for it imo.

MVP is Catria though, Seal Attack is yay.

Cecilia's biggest weakness is her Speed. If I don't have her near Marth, several enemies can double her. Still, O need a competent green, and I'm wondering if I should go ahead and up her rarity.