Sign in to follow this  
kandouerik

Can't build stone stockade! Help

I apparently forgot how to bring up blue prints and to overlay on the town so I can build them. I touch the touch pad -- nothing happens. I need to build the stone stockade. I have the materials, enough space on the edge of town I believe. All I can do is open the menu, go into buildings, and look at the stupid thing and a 3d model. Pressing square, or the touch pad while on it do nothing.

What am I doing wrong???

Are you accessing the blueprint as an item? You place it by pressing Square (at least in the Vita version) when you have it selected in your items. Not to be confused with the Blueprints section of the Buildings menu.

Are you accessing the blueprint as an item? You place it by pressing Square (at least in the Vita version) when you have it selected in your items. Not to be confused with the Blueprints section of the Buildings menu.

I heard that kind of answer elsewhere, but how do you make it into an item? I don't understand. The bearded guy took the papers, deciphered them, and then I have the blueprints. (But not as an item. Only place I'm seeing it is in the menu listing the different blueprints.

Where do you press square, exactly??? In what part of the menu do you press square? I press it when I'm on the blueprint, cursor on the name, -- nothing happens

Are you sure it's not in any of your chests (or collossal coffer)? I've misplaced blueprints that way before. It sounds like you received the blueprints so they should be somewhere in your inventory or extensions of it.

Once you find it, just have it in your character's inventory, highlight the blueprint, and press square. As long as you have unobstructed room, it'll lay down.

Edited by Psi Rockin Beta

I'll look again tomorrow, but I don't remember seeing it in there either. I'll post again what happens. Thanks for the help thus far.

Edited by kandouerik

Are you sure it's not in any of your chests (or collossal coffer)? I've misplaced blueprints that way before. It sounds like you received the blueprints so they should be somewhere in your inventory or extensions of it.

Once you find it, just have it in your character's inventory, highlight the blueprint, and press square. As long as you have unobstructed room, it'll lay down.

I checked. They blend in with the other items far too easily; but you where right, it was in the big chest. Gonna build it now! Thank you so much!