Sign in to follow this  
kandouerik

How do you revive allies?

In dragon quest heroes, how do you use Yggdrasil leaves? Can't figure out how? How do you revive allies?

This is driving me nuts! Not the manual, not the internet -- no one has come up to this question?? Someone please answer it! I've obviously only reached through early missions, when reviving isn't needed, because I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO REVIVE CHARACTERS? Not one single person online has encountered this problem????

You walk up to a dead ally and press X to revive them.

Thank you! Why can't the manual even mention that? No one on yahoo answers would answer either. It was driving me batty.

Again, thank you for your quick reply.

You can be pretty liberal with how you revive allies too. While you only get 4 Yggdrasil Leaves every mission, the restock after every mission.

Thank you! Why can't the manual even mention that? No one on yahoo answers would answer either. It was driving me batty.

Again, thank you for your quick reply.

It's why the Den exists, to battle ignorance and indifference of other vastly inferior web sites.

I don't have the first game with me now, but I could find the hint in the second game.

Those hints are the ones that appear as tutorials and can be read again when needed. I would suppose they included this action in the hints for the first game, too.

I had to go out of my way to find it and re-read it, though.