Sign in to follow this  
Don'tSellTheFlameSword

(Rumor) DQ X and XI Euro Switch releases

https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonquest/comments/5mzntc/rumor_photo_of_nintendo_switchs_launch_titles_has/

A European GameStop has both X and XI in as Switch titles with a placeholder date! People are skeptical about the authenticity of the photo but several people have backed up it at least looking correct. I don't believe they're intended as release titles like the link claims but holy crap if that's not fake it looks like we're even getting X!

Edited by Don'tSellTheFlameSword

Those are probably placeholder dates, if real. It'd be weird to get both at once, not to mention it would mean a worldwide release for XI.

Also why just call the Mario game "Mario"? Surely it would have a more descriptive name?

Edited by Glaceon Mage

5 games called Platzhalter?  I call bullshit on this one!

There's some GameStop/Switch meetings happening in Europe tomorrow or in a few days, so things are leaking out all over the place. So many rumors with no clue how to tell which ones are real or not. I'll wait until Laura Kate Dale says something on the rumors.

Platty, I can't tell if you're joking, but just in case, Platzhalter means "Placeholder".

If you are joking... uh, crap. :P

It's a very exciting prospect! Not really convinced, but I'd love for this to be true! Maybe we'll see at the stream this Thursday!

Platty, where's your stamp when we need it?

Platty, where's your stamp when we need it?

It's like the Bat symbol, high in the sky at night.

68577737d1fe3cf9a80b8654e61ece7c.jpg

• Upvote 2

Just so you're aware, it's not unprecedented for the German Gamestops to have these placeholders leaked.

And the computer systems they use are in English, as well. Hold onto your hats my friends, we're on a wild ride.

Just so you're aware, it's not unprecedented for the German Gamestops to have these placeholders leaked.

And the computer systems they use are in English, as well. Hold onto your hats my friends, we're on a wild ride.

Xpfio50.gif

• Upvote 1

And we've got em!

Well, Japan's got them. Jury's still out on us.

We will see, thankfully I preordered my switch and Zelda in time, dunno how much longer preorders will be possible since many scalpers will try to get multiple systems of the 2 Million to be launched. 

The fact that they are developing X for the PS4 seems like a good sign to me. The PS4 userbase is much much bigger in the west right? It seems like it wouldn't be worth it to throw it on the PS4 just in Japan.

There is not and never was a doubt in my mind that we're getting XI. 

Edited by tribalether
  • Upvote 3