Sign in to follow this  
YangustheLegendaryBandit

Happy Birthday Plattym3!

'appy birfday to me one n' only twinsie, Platty! I 'ope it's a real diamond of a day, guv!

You know you've lived a long time considering what happens to most Platinum King Jewels...

Happy Birthday! Here's to another year of no random groups of adventurers coming across you.

• Upvote 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• Upvote 1

Best wishes to you Platty, and to your Platinum Queen and droplets as well!

• Upvote 1

May Dragon Den's most awesome Platinum King Jewel have a goo-pendous birthday!

• Upvote 1

Another year older means another year of contests, yeah?. Happy Birthday. Everyone throw some confetti

Happy Birthday, Platty! Shine on, my friend. Shine on as brightly as you can on this wonderful day!

• Upvote 1

Another year older means another year of contests, yeah?. Happy Birthday. Everyone throw some confetti

"Quests"

Not contests, "quests!" haha! Thanks!

You know you've lived a long time considering what happens to most Platinum King Jewels...

Happy Birthday! Here's to another year of no random groups of adventurers coming across you.

I'm a sprinter!
  • Upvote 1

"Quests"

I'm a sprinter!

Oh, well excuuuuuuse me for being here before the name changed.

I need to get my "contest mod" title changed! Haha

"Quests"

I'm a sprinter!

Oh, well excuuuuuuse me for being here before the name changed.
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn69HCjLvVY] Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

It says a lot about who you are that someone gave you an electric nose hair trimmer.

1. It was a joke because they think turning 39 is like being 99.

2. Joke's on them, I've had one for many years!

3. That $100 garbage disposal? My wife and I am baffled by that, ours works fine, although we rarely use it. We compost the $#!& out of food waste and rarely use it. No clue on that one!

• Upvote 1

3. That $100 garbage disposal? My wife and I am baffled by that, ours works fine, although we rarely use it. We compost the $#!& out of food waste and rarely use it. No clue on that one!

Giving you a gift like that seems more like something you would have gotten as a gag for turning 40, not 39.

I can only wonder what you'll get next year, Twinsie.

• Upvote 1

Giving you a gift like that seems more like something you would have gotten as a gag for turning 40, not 39.

I can only wonder what you'll get next year, Twinsie.

Ear wax vacuum and a bathroom sink... to replace the nice one we already have.

I did not expect that ear wax vacuum response. That $#!& was funny.

Happy Birthday, Platty! Shine on, my friend. Shine on as brightly as you can on this wonderful day!

Come on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!

~"Shine on you crazy diamond Pt. V" By Pink floyd

Edited by The Dog of Zahan
  • Upvote 1

Happius Birthdithicus, Plattius Maximus!

Thanks everyone!  Was on the Den and in the kitchen all birthday long.  I theme all of my birthday parties and invite friends to bring food, not gifts.  Let's see how far back I can recall...

2017 - The holidays don't end until it's my birthday (I'm 14 days after Christmas, 7 after New Year's). We left all Christmas stuff up and did a huge turkey meal party.

2016 - Matt's Meatball Madness - ended up with 14 types of meatballs here, only 3 were beef in marinara so awesome variety

2015 - Matt's Eggcellent Birthday - all dishes had egg in them

2014 - Matt's Mexican Fiesta - I made Chipotle burrio bowl food, complete with cilantro lime rice

2013 - Matt's All-Day Asian Buffet - party went for 10 hours.  My recently pregnant wife about killed me.  Made 14 sushi rolls alone for that party!

2012 - Gin party.  I had like a gallon of gin (which I hate) so people brought food and mixers for it.

Happy Birthday :)