Quest #158 - Notable Quoteable DQVII 3DSable VOTING ROUND 1

Ok, this quest ended up with a TON of great quotes.  I think I was able to manage to get all the top 5 by people and put them together in a random order!  Here's the thing, with so many repsonses and pictures/text, a Google form made this doable for me.  There's no sign in required.  Have at it.  Let's give this ~6 days, responses due at the end of Saturday, January 14th.

VOTE HERE ON THE GOOGLE FORM

Okay, it's worth mentioning that the "Ahh it's good to be home" line by Maribel was me trolling. That's hilarious.

Edited by eal

Okay, it's worth mentioning that the "Ahh it's good to be home" line by Maribel was me trolling. That's hilarious.

He played us like a damn fiddle! 
Edited by Imutone

I half figured, but was too far into copy & paste mode to stop at that point!  Haha, we'll see where it falls before taking it off.  I shared this on a rather large DQ facebook group.  Maybe we'll get more than 12 people voting!

Speaks a lot to Maribel's character I guess.

True.  When I mentioned I "half figured" it was far more doubt because you posted it than doubt that that character said it!

With all the quotes we pulled I expect at least 10 voting rounds before we even get to the semi finals, grand finals, etc.

Though now I'm reminded I forgot one of my post game quotes. Ah well.

• Upvote 1

With all the quotes we pulled I expect at least 10 voting rounds before we even get to the semi finals, grand finals, etc.

Though now I'm reminded I forgot one of my post game quotes. Ah well.

I figure this round might get us to 5-10 decent ones. Then we just half a semifinal and or final. 2 to 3 rounds. Tops.

Man, there were so many good ones.

• 3 weeks later...