Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Quest #163A & B - Preorder & Purchase DQH2

I guess I'm the first one here to pre-purchase Dragon Quest Heroes II on Steam, so yeah.

gallery_79921_120_3768362.jpg

I guess I'm the first one here to pre-purchase Dragon Quest Heroes II on Steam, so yeah.

Good job! I'll round up all these badges on release day and we'll start with Quest B, the purchase!

Good job! I'll round up all these badges on release day and we'll start with Quest B, the purchase!

Speaking of starting quests, there are a few quests in limbo (voting on DQVIII quotes and the caption contest) and a few that have concluded (DQVIII lightspeed contest). What's the status of some of those?

Speaking of starting quests, there are a few quests in limbo (voting on DQVIII quotes and the caption contest) and a few that have concluded (DQVIII lightspeed contest). What's the status of some of those?
In limbo.

Haha. Yeah, I need to get on them this week. Friday is a slow day, I hope to be ready then to get them all to voting and round up names!

A bit late, but I got my preorder as well.

Cc4o3ed.jpg?1

Edited by Twinkie

Actually, it seems like SlimeVagrant pre-loaded Dragon Quest Heroes II on Steam yesterday, so I'm not the first one to pre-load Dragon Quest Heroes II on Steam.

However, I'm still the first one to post a picture of me pre-loading Dragon Quest Heroes II on Steam. :P

20170424_125850_zpsoycnc3bs.jpg

Here's mine! Preordered and pre-loaded, ready to roll.... can't wait! I had a blast with the first one! I hope SE does another Slimey-Wimey-Picture-Timey!

• Upvote 1

And with the release today, no more preorders can be shown.  Now show proof you purchased.  I'll update the first topic too, but here's proof of purchase.

Proof:

1. A picture of your PS4 playing the game with your character named your Den username (you can just start a 2nd file and quickly name it, you don't have to play it).

2. A picture of the game on your PS4 and a post-it or piece of paper with your Den username on it.

EITHER WAY, you need a picture of your PS4 on and playing DQH2!

Not proof:

1. Your name on a DQH2 box.  Yeah, I know it's being picky, but no grabbing a box at GameStop and putting a post it on it.  Don't think anyone would do this, but...

This quest will be up until September 30th, 2017.  People always ask for these contests to run forever, but no such luck.  We want strong sales and a purchase at Christmas won't mean diddly squat to Squeenix.

Watch as we get submissions with names on boxes again. :P

Boom. f34cb7977850591b56ee002b8a2c8b7d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

My full user name wouldn't fit, but I assume this should suffice.

VBzYdw5l.jpg

• Upvote 1

Let's do this s**t.

gallery_79921_120_2472849.jpg

• Upvote 1

My son was excited to start. Decided on the girl. I'm more of a sword and shield person. Besides, Plattym4 runs around all the time yelling "Fire slash" and "Inferno slash" and she seemed to have those skills. c0d1efcaa175e8fb4a3a002955bf73df.jpg

And here's mine

dqh2_woodus.jpg

I got the STEAM version, wasn't back on the Den before today but pre-ordered it as well. Have the DQI skin which shows proof of that, if it'll count for the first trophy, if not that's fine :3

8Q1VhpV.jpg

Edited by Nikkolus
  • Upvote 1

I got the STEAM version, wasn't back on the Den before today but pre-ordered it as well. Have the DQI skin which shows proof of that, if it'll count for the first trophy, if not that's fine :3

8Q1VhpV.jpg

Was that only for STEAM version?

I believe you can get in ingame regardless, but preordering is an early unlock.

The DQIII outfit in the first was the same, you got it from fighting Zoma.

Is this suitable proof?44c2e470e5516d98e2ef979248ca6fa2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Had this game preordered too :)

My actual online name for this game is Zeekatron, just did this for proof.

IMG_20170429_012244_zpsuhwswkos.jpg

• Upvote 1

Is this suitable proof?44c2e470e5516d98e2ef979248ca6fa2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes.

Had this game preordered too :)

My actual online name for this game is Zeekatron, just did this for proof.

IMG_20170429_012244_zpsuhwswkos.jpg

Thanks!

OK.  Got all the names above this post.  This is my super-annoying reminder to myself!

Been a week, anyone else purchase?

Posting this here as a reminder :

20170517_104615_zpsxsghy6wa.jpg

Edited by Soera
  • Upvote 1

Did you say that the game on your PS4 in play with username is proof? If so, does the pic I did for the light speed quest count?