Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Quest #163A & B - Preorder & Purchase DQH2

Hey there Legendary Heroes of .... well, wherever you're from!

Everyone's favorite sequel of DQHTWTWATBB is available for preorder!!

This is going to be a 2 part Quest. Get yourself 2 shiny badges for #1 preordering Dragon Quest Heroes 2 and #2 actually purchasing Dragon Quest Heroes 2.  You'll get one badge now when you preorder and one badge later this year when you show us you actually bought it!!

(preorders are done, go buy it!!)

Proof:

1. A picture of your PS4 playing the game with your character named your Den username (you can just start a 2nd file and quickly name it, you don't have to play it).

2. A picture of the game on your PS4 and a post-it or piece of paper with your Den username on it.

EITHER WAY, you need a picture of your PS4 on and playing DQH2!

Not proof:

1. Your name on a DQH2 box.  Yeah, I know it's being picky, but no grabbing a box at GameStop and putting a post it on it.  Don't think anyone would do this, but...

This quest will be up until September 30th, 2017.  People always ask for these contests to run forever, but no such luck.  We want strong sales and a purchase at Christmas won't mean diddly squat to Squeenix.

Edited by Plattym3

Here is mine

dqh2 blurred.jpg

I'll be using this paper from now on for all contests.

post-80164-0-94557800-1483809764_thumb.jpg

Ordered this back in January, just got around to posting it now.

9Blp5RIl.jpg

Edited by BigBabyDuke

Seriously there are only 4 of us? Squeenix is going to cancel this on us!

Huh, there are only 4. I'm on the fence about Heroes 2 since Heroes 1 hasn't been as fun the longer I've played it, but I probably burnt myself out on the side quests.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

I haven't done my pre-order yet, and I'm usually the first to jump at it. 

I had kinda been holding out for a Collector's Edition but there's not gonna be one, so I'll do mine soon.

You know, I'm finding it odd in all the time this has been up there aren't more than 4 people. Maybe people are holding out for the Switch version?

Then again, it doesn't seem like all that many people are playing Dragon Quest VIII around here. It seemed like we had a lot more people around when VII was released in September, and I figured the same thing would happen with VIII just a few weeks ago. It's felt oddly quiet.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

I had kinda been holding out for a Collector's Edition but there's not gonna be one, so I'll do mine soon.

I'm pretty sure they're over stuff like that. Look, we didn't even get guides for DQVII or DQVIII. I think we're just getting games, period.

I'm pretty sure they're over stuff like that. Look, we didn't even get guides for DQVII or DQVIII. I think we're just getting games, period.

Well, Nintendo published those so I think partly it might be due to that. We got a guide for Builders, at least.

• Upvote 1

Well, Nintendo published those so I think partly it might be due to that. We got a guide for Builders, at least.

Yep. A very nice one. Didn't think about that Nintendo connection. But then again, we got one for all the DS remakes.

On the one hand, I'm not surprised we didn't get a guide for VII. On the other hand, I'm REALLY surprised we didn't get one for VIII. Just bring in Brady Games, have them copy paste all their work from the PS2 guide, change any details necessary, add the extra content, and viola.

Yep. A very nice one. Didn't think about that Nintendo connection. But then again, we got one for all the DS remakes.

VI was the only Nintendo published one, but I'd believe it if a deal was made for making guides for all three as a package, before SE reneged on publishing VI over here.

I finally got around to pre-ordering the game.

cQnh7Rw.png

• Upvote 1

Maybe this will spur me to get a badge roundup going.

Maybe not.

cQnh7Rw.png

I'm offended by that first "Something," in that note. There's no need for that kind of tone or language.

cQnh7Rw.png

I'm offended by that first "Something," in that note. There's no need for that kind of tone or language.

Well, when you hurt someone, it is deserved, sometimes.

cQnh7Rw.png

Well, when you hurt someone, it is deserved, sometimes.

Ok, I see what this is about...

It's because I stole your thunder over Chrono Cross. I'm sorry.

The preorder part is about to end. Get in your proof ASAP!

About time I preordered this, was waiting on it til I resubbed to Prime.

And disregard the email Platty, didn't write my name on paper and the Den is back up, so here we go!

1f34d442613ff4bffcc7e56ff898d36b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

DQH2 Preorder!

be2bab1e91bc53da2a2df03095adcb1a.jpg

Edited by geminate
  • Upvote 1

Alright, this should be good enough. If I gotta retake, just let me know! 

post-80159-0-57507000-1492894257_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Clipboard01.png

Does this count?

Clipboard01.png

Does this count?

I'd have preferred a paper on there, but I realize that could be faked as easily and digitally adding your name, so.... YOU'RE FINE!