Sign in to follow this  
But Thou Must

DQ Mobile Sale on Google Play and Apple App Store

All of the DQ games available on Android and iOS are currently on sale, surprisingly even DQ I. Specifically:

DQ I: $3 -> $2

DQ II: $5 -> $3

DQ III: $10 -> $7

DQ IV-VI: $15 -> $10

DQ VIII: $20 -> $15

• Upvote 1

Specifically, it's a Square-Enix app sale.  Going to stop being a sale soon, so grab things while they are half off! :)

I had every mobile game by then except 8 and 1. Because I had to change to a weaker phone I bought DQ1 to test it. Imagine my surprise when I found I got it for a dollar off!

DQ8 has been available at $10 once (and free.. which I didn't get) so I wasn't too sold. But more importantly, I'm torn between 3DS or Android version.

I know it shouldn't be a contest, and get 3DS, but I'm saving for the Switch with DQX1 and DQH:1•2.

Also, torn on what to do with DQVII. Wait for Android or get now?

I had every mobile game by then except 8 and 1. Because I had to change to a weaker phone I bought DQ1 to test it. Imagine my surprise when I found I got it for a dollar off!

DQ8 has been available at $10 once (and free.. which I didn't get) so I wasn't too sold. But more importantly, I'm torn between 3DS or Android version.

I know it shouldn't be a contest, and get 3DS, but I'm saving for the Switch with DQX1 and DQH:1•2.

Also, torn on what to do with DQVII. Wait for Android or get now?

3DS.  All the way.

Sign in to follow this