Sign in to follow this  
TheKingOfTheDragovians

Legend of Zelda

I started replaying Oracle of Seasons on my Triforce marked file I got from clearing my Ages to Seasons playthrough back when the two games first hit the 3DS eshop. Currently I'm at the Sunken City, making my way to the fourth dungeon. This is my least favorite part of Seasons, so I'm going to power through as quick as possible to get on to a more interesting section.

Honestly the most annoying thing about the Korok seeds is you only need a bit over half of them to max your inventory.

Which considering how annoyingly small the inventory feels at times, bugs me a lot, you had a very good use for them but then it just becomes a bragging rights sidequest halfway through.

Permanent Master Sword will be cool. Also being able to see where you've been the past 200 hours sounds like a fun feature to mess around with. I'm more excited for the Holiday DLC, since that ones going to have extra story added, but the costumes sounds cool.

The trail thing does sound interesting. Plus I wouldn't mind that Majora's Mask costume. In one of the Animal Crossing games I ended up getting Majora's Mask and had my villager wear that all the time. The lighting they had for the mask made it look pretty creepy when going outside at night in your town.

So for hose of you who got it, what do think of the Breath of the Wild DLC? I think it's pretty good and worth it. Master Mode, The Trial of The Sword, and other extras make it worth it for me.

From what I've seen, it looks like worthwhile DLC. Reminds me of what they add to Dark Souls/Bloodborne. Whenever I get Breath of the Wild I'll be sure to pick it up.

Symphony of the Goddesses is gonna be in Boston October 21, and I'm seriously considering going to see it. I almost went a few years back, and I regretted not going in the end.

Guy taking a chicken all the way to Death Mountain in Breath of the Wild.

Late to the party arent you Yangus? : P

Why are you saying that?

Why are you saying that?

People saw that months ago. lol

How do you know people around here have seen it already? What does the date of the upload matter? The point of topic is to talk about Legend of Zelda and share stuff related to the series, which is exactly what I did.

How do you know people around here have seen it already? What does the date of the upload matter? The point of topic is to talk about Legend of Zelda and share stuff related to the series, which is exactly what I did.

It doesnt. But I do hear about that particular vid alot. To the point that alot of other people have tried it so far.

Not me tho. I'm not that bored.

Just died on my first attempt getting through Hyrule Castle. It's probably the best final sequence of any zelda game I've played. The music, the difficulty, the different approaches, what a way to finish the game.

• Upvote 1

I'm a decade behind in my Zelda-ing.  It's probably because if I like a Zelda game I'll tend to replay it more than a few times.  I've beaten the original LoZ, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Link to The Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker and Link Between Worlds countless times.  But I'm stuck in the middle of Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess, perpetually, so I've never played Skyward Sword or Breath of the Wild, despite owning both of them and not owning a Switch.

I basically bought BotW just in case I ever get a Switch, and I prefer not to buy a used Switch game, ever, if people are putting the carts in their mouths to test the awful taste Nintendo notoriously coated them with, to avoid little kids choking on them.

Just died on my first attempt getting through Hyrule Castle. It's probably the best final sequence of any zelda game I've played. The music, the difficulty, the different approaches, what a way to finish the game.

I absolutely loved it and the cycle of songs from across the franchise.

I just want to be the loser who points out that Zelda is an RPG. I also want to state I have most of the Zelda games. I have beaten all of them (all the games that I own) at least once. I have beaten most of them multiple times. In addition to the games, I have books, keyrings, cups, plates, pillow cases, blankets and all kinds of other neat Zelda merchandise. It's one of my favorite series of games outside of Dragon Quest.

Edited by dqfan2012

Its not an RPG in the common sense tho. Except Zelda II. But most dont talk about that one. Except me. : P

It's got RPG elements, but I wouldn't call it an RPG. Like how River City Ransom has new stats, abilities, and stuff to collect, but it's not an RPG; it's a beat 'em up with RPG elements.

Also, I realize I never talked about my thoughts on BotW, so here we go; played it, loved it, it's fantastic. It's easily my new favorite Zelda game. Anybody who's ever enjoyed any Zelda game should play this one at some point.

A one year anniversary picture was released for Zelda: Breath of the Wild. You'll like this @TheKingOfTheDragovians.

IMG_1580.JPG.647d96275199d5b59487a888c59a28b0.JPG

I really want to get a Switch to play this. It's crazy it's already been a year since this game came out!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

A one year anniversary picture was released for Zelda: Breath of the Wild. You'll like this @TheKingOfTheDragovians.

I really want to get a Switch to play this. It's crazy it's already been a year since this game came out!

You ever get that moment when you're like "I love my life." That's how I feel right now.

56 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Link giving Zelda serious side-eye.

I'm bringing this topic back to share the following video:

I don't know about anyone else, but in all the times I've played Wind Waker I've never come across this item when on the ocean! Great find!