"Restoration" Project (Controversial)

I would have too if it was randomly coming (pun intended) from someone whose been around longer and is none for that kind of joke, not someone whose first and so far only post is that.

That was my thought too. I had to double take on who is was too, because I almost thought it was Emptilion until I looked at the user name.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cero is really picky about pantyshots and stuff, apparently. This is why Palutena's model was changed in JP Smash 4, and only JP.   Tbh I don't blame them for toning things down, since that helps g

I do, because I require ass and kooch in my direct line of sight at all times.  

You know what? As long as people are still supporting the franchise, I don't even care anymore.

I would have too if it was randomly coming (pun intended) from someone whose been around longer and is none for that kind of joke, not someone whose first and so far only post is that.

Well, everyone's gotta start somewhere right. That being someone's first post though...

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my first posts was talking about Vic Magnolia not wanting Tacos that he requested.

One of my first posts was talking about Vic Magnolia not wanting Tacos that he requested.

Yeah, and that's a funny and interesting story. This person's introduction to us is a joke about masturbating to Jessica.

• 4 weeks later...