Sign in to follow this  
Dakhil

"Restoration" Project (Controversial)

I would have too if it was randomly coming (pun intended) from someone whose been around longer and is none for that kind of joke, not someone whose first and so far only post is that.

I would have too if it was randomly coming (pun intended) from someone whose been around longer and is none for that kind of joke, not someone whose first and so far only post is that.

That was my thought too. I had to double take on who is was too, because I almost thought it was Emptilion until I looked at the user name.

Well, everyone's gotta start somewhere right. That being someone's first post though...

• Upvote 1

One of my first posts was talking about Vic Magnolia not wanting Tacos that he requested.

One of my first posts was talking about Vic Magnolia not wanting Tacos that he requested.

Yeah, and that's a funny and interesting story. This person's introduction to us is a joke about masturbating to Jessica.

Got the orchestrated one. The awesome music is back.

The only thing bothering me now is the oversaturated colors. Wish they also had a patch for this.