Sign in to follow this  
ChrystalChameleon

Dragon Quest Heroes II - Announce Trailer

Coming to PS4 on 28th of April 2017!

Turns out the Best Buy leak was true! Can't wait to hear the characters' English voices.

Edited by ChrystalChameleon
  • Upvote 1

I have the NA one added to the Heroes 2 Movie page : http://www.woodus.com/den/games/dqheroes2ps4/movies.php

• Upvote 1

It was to be expected, but it is always good to hear a confirmation. Very excited for this.

WELP. Time to once again go around hoping for a PC/Steam release on this one too. I'm a bit torn that four specific characters got bumped down from story characters to DLC specific, but at least they're still IN the game at all and playable, so it's not a total loss. :V

What in the world is with these "No Vita No Buy" people replying to the @DragonQuest account? I like my Vita as well and was hoping that DQH2 would be localized on it, but these people are screaming for something that isn't likely to happen and making the community look terrible. I really hope that the game comes to Vita and Steam, but these people need to calm down and think of a better way to organize and ask Square-Enix for a port.

Five Dragon Quest games have been localized in the past three years...

Time to play the lottery.

• Upvote 1

What in the world is with these "No Vita No Buy" people replying to the @DragonQuest account? I like my Vita as well and was hoping that DQH2 would be localized on it, but these people are screaming for something that isn't likely to happen and making the community look terrible. I really hope that the game comes to Vita and Steam, but these people need to calm down and think of a better way to organize and ask Square-Enix for a port.

Maybe they're saying "no Vita no buy" because they don't have a PS4 and can only get it on Vita so they can't actually buy it.

Maybe they're saying "no Vita no buy" because they don't have a PS4 and can only get it on Vita so they can't actually buy it.

This is kind of the boat I'm in and the problem I had with the first DQH. Even if it were digital only like Builders I'd get it.

we should be lucky to even get DQHII out west at all.  And yet people attitude of a no vita no buy will show that SE that people don't care about DQ for west.   That is not helping.  The fact there isn't a vita port west release shows us how bad Vita is doing.

• Upvote 1

Not really. Most Vita ports come alongside the other versions, just digitally. They had no problem releasing a Vita port of Builders. If there was any version of the game I'd buy it for, it would be that. Berserk and the Band of the Hawk is getting a Vita port. And don't forget the Attack on Titan one we got a bit ago. This is just Square Enix being Square Enix.

Five Dragon Quest games have been localized in the past three years...

Time to play the lottery.

I know right? What a beautiful time to be a Dragon Quest fan. My wallet isn't too thrilled though. 

You still have a wallet? I had to sell mine to pay for Dragon Quest.

• Upvote 2

This is great news. I hope they do a collector's edition for this game as well.

Glorious news.

Well, cool! Moderately disappointed that the Vita version isn't coming out over here, so sadly I won't be able to play the game. But can't wait to hear what Gabo- what Ruff sounds like!

So...what kind of subtitle do you guys think we'll get this time.

So...what kind of subtitle do you guys think we'll get this time.

I was thinking the same thing.

The Twin Kings and the Prophecy of Perishing?

I can't seem to find a pair of synonyms for King/Twin that would alliterate.

The Copycat Kings and the Finale of Fate?

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

Probably something super long that will result in Platty posting a new equivalent to his DQHTWTWATBB.

• Upvote 1

Twin Teens and the Terminal Tale

Probably something super long that will result in Platty posting a new equivalent to his DQHTWTWATBB.

I cannot wait. My phone keyboard knows that so well.