Sign in to follow this  
Liamland

Dragon Quest Museum Exclusive Slime Mug

I bought a DQ Museum slime mug when I was at the Dragon Quest Museum in Tokyo over the summer and when I brought it home, my friend really liked it.  I wanted to get another one, but they're museum exclusives.  Is anyone going to the DQ 30th Museum in Osaka before it closes on January 9th?  I'll pay for both the mug and your entry fee to the museum, if you're able to get me the mug.

dq-museum-mug-small2.jpg

PM me or tweet at me if you can do this.

Thanks.

Liam

https://twitter.com/LiamKersting

(First topic in the new forum!)

Edited by Liamland

Can't help with this, unfortunately, but I'm curious; what other kinds of items did they have for sale at the museum?

I should bring this back to Japan with me and see if Tomoko can find someway where I can mail order the mug to her place.  It's an absolute long shot, though.  No one responded to my tweet, and although I'm leaving for Japan to see Tomoko the day after Christmas, I won't be in Osaka and it's not in the plans for a day trip.  I'll have to check eBay right after the museum closes and perhaps some of the extra merch or something will be available.

Edited by Liamland

I found someone in Osaka who got me the mug. I'm meeting up with him tomorrow (or today in Japan's time zone.)

• Upvote 1

FYI - I was able to mail order goods to a friend living in Japan from my trip to the DQ Museum in Shibuya.  They offered for items that were sold out to be replenished at a later time, so option does exist for folks interested.

I ended up getting the mug I wanted for my friend, from another friend who was visiting Osaka at the time the museum was there.  I'm assuming a lot of this stuff will be up on eBay once the museum closes, for those who don't know someone in Japan.

On 12/2/2016 at 5:30 PM, Liamland said:

I bought a DQ Museum slime mug when I was at the Dragon Quest Museum in Tokyo over the summer and when I brought it home, my friend really liked it.  I wanted to get another one, but they're museum exclusives.  Is anyone going to the DQ 30th Museum in Osaka before it closes on January 9th?  I'll pay for both the mug and your entry fee to the museum, if you're able to get me the mug.

dq-museum-mug-small2.jpg

PM me or tweet at me if you can do this.

Thanks.

Liam

https://twitter.com/LiamKersting

(First topic in the new forum!)

I found it my dude! I will tweet you it! 

Oh, thanks. A friend of mine visiting Japan was able to snag an extra one for me during a trip to Osaka in 2017. If you were lucky enough to find one today, I'd recommend holding onto it for yourself. They're pretty rare.

1 minute ago, Liamland said:

Oh, thanks. A friend of mine visiting Japan was able to snag an extra one for me during a trip to Osaka in 2017. If you were lucky enough to find one today, I'd recommend holding onto it for yourself. They're pretty rare.

I have way too many mugs, so I can't grab anymore, but I didn't know if you were still looking for one. 
I'm glad you found one though! 

Just now, Soera said:

Id like one too! They are nice looking

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/09/20/grandia-i-and-ii-hd-remaster-preliminary-features-lists-revealed/

There's the link for the one that I found! :)

Again, it's pretty expensive. 

I don't think that's the right link.

True. I doubt Grandia remakes will be that expensive.

That’s a nice mug.