Sign in to follow this  
clusa

Cool Promotion

"Cool" as in neat?

"Cool" as in a lower temperature?

"Cool" as in a bizarre cross promotion?

Same here, must be regional

How bizarre. We have Langers juice here, though I haven't had it in a long time. If I remember correctly, that's the brand that made very bitter, very sour Orange juice. Pretty disappointing. But I'd buy it if it had DQ on it, lol!

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

You can buy a pack of 8 on amazon for $40...

https://www.amazon.com/Langers-Juice-Vitamin-Orange-Ounce/dp/B00E15T2T0/ref=sr_1_5_s_it?s=grocery&srs=7798231011&ie=UTF8&qid=1480626274&sr=1-5&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_two_browse-bin%3A6026674011

I mean, compared to that "Final Fantasy" soda, I think we got the better end of the deal.

That is... really, really urban.

By that I mean that this offer would really spring up in areas such as Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco, and so on. I have -never seen at ALL- Langers Juice in my 30 years of life in Middle Georgia, but that doesn't mean someone else couldn't get a discount elsewhere!

I fancy myself an orange juice connoisseur. I can honestly say I've never heard of this brand.

If I remember correctly, that's the brand that made very bitter, very sour

Much like the taste English speaking DQ fans often have when dealing with Square Enix.

They've been better recently, though, so yea.

I fancy myself an orange juice connoisseur. I can honestly say I've never heard of this brand.

You must have very spiky poop. I love orange juice, but if I drink too much, it really makes the ol' brown eye blue. It's like pushing out multiple cacti. Now I know why restaurants only give it to you in a tiny glass.

Edited by Dwaine

I've actually cut out juices for the most part in the last two months so I couldn't really say. I don't make a concerted effort in that moment to track what I ate that might make it come out differently. I'm a bit busy making a concerted effort towards something else at that particular moment. Maybe one day I'll experiment and find out for myself.

I haven't seen anyone post this promotion yet.

https://twitter.com/SquareEnixUSA/status/809494110209863680

You will apparently be able to get some DLC from Menchie's Yogurt starting in January. These promotions honestly seem a little... out of place.

I wonder if you can get a Menchie's recipe in game.

And yes, these are totally random. OJ and Menchie's? WTF.

Unfortunately, another one I haven't heard of, but damn checked their website and there is one 15 minutes away >.< Tells you how much I eat Ice Cream or Yogurt ;)

Unfortunately, another one I haven't heard of, but damn checked their website and there is one 15 minutes away >.< Tells you how much I eat Ice Cream or Yogurt ;)

Lucky for you! I have to drive to Atlanta or Panama city beach to get to the nearest one. I went to the one in PCB last August and it was good. I guess that I am going to have to convince the family to go down there sometime in January.

I haven't seen anyone post this promotion yet.

https://twitter.com/SquareEnixUSA/status/809494110209863680

You will apparently be able to get some DLC from Menchie's Yogurt starting in January. These promotions honestly seem a little... out of place.

I wonder if you can get a Menchie's recipe in game.

And yes, these are totally random. OJ and Menchie's? WTF.

You can find Mechies in any grocery store. Just look for the amirite and its right next to it.

There's one close to me, but am I gonna drive to Menchies in January to eat frozen yogurt to get a DLC code for a PS4 game?

Probably.

These products might seem random, but this is the most mainstream coverage DQ has even seen in this country. You could walk into a mini-mall or grocery store and see an advertisement for a DQ game. 2016, what the hell are you, anyway??

Langers is a brand I am familiar with. We only get the kids juices that are 100% juice (as opposed to drinks that are like 10% juice and 90% sugar water) and Langer's is the brand that is "always on sale". It's ok, never seen OJ, though they do make a mango/orange blend that is pretty good. Drinks like this and Juicy Juice, in order to be 100% juice and still be cheap, is they use a lot of pear juice. Pear doesn't really taste like anything, so if you mix with grape juice, it tastes like grape, mix it with apple it tastes like apple, etc. They usually have Disney brands like Cars or Frozen on the label so I think it's pretty cool to have a Slime in that company. 

Menchie's I know I've seen but I don't think there are any nearby. My first two searches, google auto-completed for locations that are far but not too far, and both locations had been closed in the past year :/ I don't know if I have it in me to make a pilgrimage to one further away, but I think it would be pretty cool to see DQ in-store branding. Why not make a blue-colored frozen yogurt, guys??

Honestly, I never had frozen yogurt once in my life. I looked and there is one about 15 minutes away from me as well. First time for everything I suppose.

• Upvote 1

I have now convinced the wife to drive to Atlanta in January for our anniversary. So hopefully, I will be getting some DLC!

• Upvote 1

D: Menchies doesn't open until I'll be over an hour out of town.

the dlc thing is active now you can just sign up at http://registrationinfo.net/DQBsweeps :) ^-^ enjoy

Awesome! I have my code and I will enter it in tonight!

I've filled it out, but despite them saying I'm good, I haven't received one yet!