Guide in playing DQX in Chinese server

@tribalether just found that the recharge card can not buy the access. It can only buy the description time. So we need to find another way to pay.

Hello, everyone:

It looks that there are some people interested in the Chinese server of DQX. Here is a guide about how to play. 

At first, I want to repeat that the easiest way is to ask your Chinese friend for help and pay with Chinese debit card. That's what I did. I'm not sure if the guide below will work or not. Think about it before you pay. If it doesn't work, it may waste your money.

Before we start playing, we have to do three things : register for a Shanda account, buy the game access and install an internet accelerator. The translation function of Chrome may help you in the process.  

Let me introduce step by step.

1.Register for a Shanda account

(1)go to http://www.sdo.com/ click "注册" at the top right corner;

(2)Click spot 1 to register with foreign telephone numbers;

LzukXnk.jpg

(3)Type in your information, including 1:Your foreign tel. number; 2: click here to get the verification code by sms; 3: Verification code; 4:Your 

password; 5: a Chinese name; 6: a Chinese ID number; 7:register. 

odvBOxH.jpg

Then, you have an account.

2. Buy the game access

(1) Because our foreign credit cards do not work here. I need to find a way to buy the game. There are many online stores which can help us. 

Google "盛大 一å¡é€š", you can see a lot of links. I don't know which one to choose, because I paid with a Chinese card. But someone in a Chinese forum recommends the Ka-cn.com (It should be the top one in your search result.) Click the link and go to the website. It will lead you directly to the Shanda recharge card.

Register by click spot 1, input all your information. After that, we can buy a recharge card of Shanda. Choose 100å…ƒ card (about $16). Click è´­ä¹° to buy. If you have any trouble, remember to use the translating of Chrome. If you don't know which one to buy, you can ask for help from the customer service by clicking spot 2. They can speak English. Tell them you want to play DQX (勇者斗æ¶é¾™X). After you pay, it may ask for your Shanda account (your tel. number). Then, the system will send the number and password of recharge card to your user center (用户中心) at the top right corner. 

om6rTKi.jpg

Listen. I have never bought anything in this website. I don't know if it is reliable or not. No matter you are cheated or it is safe, please post below so that the others may know. 

(2) go to http://dq.sdo.com/web1/index.html; click spot 1 to buy the game access

m3FllEc.jpg

(2)Choose the edition you want (1 is the stardard edition and 2 is collector’s edition). More information can be found here. 

I recommend the standard edition, because we don't know if this guide works or not. We can upgrade into collector’s edition later if you want.

Click 3 to buy. Pay with 盛大å¡/盛付通å¡.    We can not pay with recharge card.

VKFrSDR.jpg

If everything is going well, you have successfully bought the game. If you are living not far from China, you can play directly.

3.Install an internet accelerator

For US or EU players, an internet accelerator is recommended. You can choose any internet accelerator you want. The internet accelerator I use is 

called "XunYou International Online Game Accelerator" (迅游国际加速器). http://g.xunyou.com/index_e.shtml

There is a free trial for one day. After that, you can recharge with PayPal or recharge through Ka-cn.com

That's all for this guide. If you have questions, please ask below. If you successfully log into the game, please post below.

And the most important thing is that if you find this guide doesn't work, please inform me asap. I may edit or delete this post.

My game ID in DQX is 淘米. You are welcome to add me as your friend. :evillaugh:

Enjoy the game!

Edited by TOMMY

Following the guide to purchasing takes me to a different page. I have no clue why.

I click three and get taken to this page:

vr9mfZa.png

Then I click the red button to confirm the purchase and get taken to this payment page:

stT5h9J.png

which doesn't seem to have the option of paying with a recharge card.

Following the guide to purchasing takes me to a different page. I have no clue why.

I click three and get taken to this page:

vr9mfZa.png

Then I click the red button to confirm the purchase and get taken to this payment page:

stT5h9J.png

which doesn't seem to have the option of paying with a recharge card.

Because we can only use the recharge card to buy the description time. It seems that the Chinese debit card is the only option for us. Sorry, I didn't know that before your reply. Have you bought the recharge card already? Here I have one solution. If you trust me, PM me your recharge card information (card number and password) and Shanda account (your user name and password). I will buy the access for you. Then, you can change the password and play. That's all I can do for you.

Edited by TOMMY
  • 3 weeks later...