Sign in to follow this  
YangustheLegendaryBandit

PSN Accounts - Can I get some answers?

Does searching it as one word make it show up?

That's so weird it doesn't show up. I wasn't able to get it to show up by a regular search when I tried the other day.

Nope. Even when using PSOne Classic, it doesn't show up. Weirdly enough, Mega Man Legends 1 doesn't show up either. MML2 shows up when you search under "Mega Man," but the first is absent.

Really bizarre these games don't show up. I wonder if there are any others?

You think you've got it bad? I can't find the Persona 5 theme they released yesterday for some reason on my PS4 so I gotta dig it up online but it's doing everything in its power to not let me log in.

The "I can't log in," problem seems to be hitting a lot of people.

I googled it and I didn't see it in the news or any forums. I remember when the PlayStation Network got hit last month and it was all over the news. Well, gaming news.

This is where I found out others where having trouble.

http://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network

Not 100% sure if this is for connecting to the Playstation store on a computer, phone, etc, but other than comments from people saying they can't connect with their systems I've seen others say they can't connect to the store on those devices I mentioned above.

I'm giving it till Saturday, see if things aren't sorted out and see if I'll be able to by Chrono Cross while it's on sale. If not, I guess I'll try a help line and see what I can do.

Good luck to you, sir. It's too late for me. The theme was a 24-hour special and is completely gone now. Whatever. It was Ryuji. Talk to me when it's the protag or Makoto.

The "I can't log in," problem seems to be hitting a lot of people.

I got it yesterday. A simple system upgrade fixed it it no time. But that was on PS4.

I went to the PSN through browser and bought FF7 today, so it seems to be working.

Did you log in and make the purchase through your computer? Cell phone?

Did you log in and make the purchase through your computer? Cell phone?

Computer. Used Chrome.

Yangus, last call. Chrono Cross goes off sale tomorrow, so pick it up now if you haven't.

Thanks for the heads up. Figured I'd try logging in one more time on my computer and if that doesn't work I'll try calling Sony or whatever help line they have.

So figure this one out: I can log into my PSN account on my computer on Sony's website to manage my account...but still can't use it to log into the Playstation Store. What the hell, why does it let me log into my account from my PSP to access the store and to manage my account but not let me access the store from outside my PSP?

Guess I'll have to call customer services or something to figure this out.

So figure this one out: I can log into my PSN account on my computer on Sony's website to manage my account...but still can't use it to log into the Playstation Store. What the hell, why does it let me log into my account from my PSP to access the store and to manage my account but not let me access the store from outside my PSP?

Guess I'll have to call customer services or something to figure this out.

what site are you going to?

store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main

Right?

Nevermind, finally managed to purchase it! Had to switch over to another search engine (or whatever the proper term is for something like Safari) and managed to purchase the game no problem! Really weird that this was the fix, but who cares! Chrono Cross for $3 is finally mine! Happy to have this game on the go now, really looking forward to a replay in the future!

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Now I'm feeling like this since I managed to get the game before the end of the sale.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/22db529a66f8391576777094f4fc322b/tumblr_n4fjeyaFBV1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Now I'm feeling like this since I managed to get the game before the end of the sale.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/22db529a66f8391576777094f4fc322b/tumblr_n4fjeyaFBV1qcga5ro1_500.gif

The carpet Homer is standing on there - I keep seeing that design. There's one like it in Sid's house in Toy Story, another like it in Andy's Room in Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3 (at least, in the video games - I haven't watched the movies recently), and I saw another like it last night in Stranger Things. The colors are different, but it's the same otherwise.

Nevermind, finally managed to purchase it! Had to switch over to another search engine (or whatever the proper term is for something like Safari) and managed to purchase the game no problem! Really weird that this was the fix, but who cares! Chrono Cross for $3 is finally mine! Happy to have this game on the go now, really looking forward to a replay in the future!

Excellent! Glad it finally worked out for you.

tumblr_obgft7lZgc1tdhrpqo1_250.png

• Upvote 1

Thanks for letting me know that game was on the PSN and that it went on sale. Now I'm hoping we'll see Final Fantasy VIII and IX on sale this week (provided they run another sale this week).

Oh, and for everyone who suggested Breath of Fire 3 and 4: I finally found those games on the PSN. They aren't under the PSOne Classic line, but searching "Breath of Fire," brings them right up. I figured that was another game(s) that people were suggesting to get through "other means," so I'm glad they are available.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

I am hoping that FFVIII is on sale next week. the inclusion of FF7 and exclusion of the other FF games makes me think it'll run another week at least.

I hope :P

Was there a number of weeks given for the sale? For some reason I'm thinking 4 weeks of sales were going to happen, but I'm not sure why I have that idea in my head.

Browser.

Safari is the worst thing since burnt sliced bread.