Watch Mojo just put a top 10 DQ Characters video!

2 things:

1. The "fans" who think Terry is overpowered are clearly smoking something. I've also never heard anyone call him "Terror," to describe how strong he is.

2. HOW THE $#!& IS HARGON EVEN A CANDIDATE FOR AN HONORABLE MENTION?! He has no character apart from "BWAHAHAHAA I WISH TO DESTROY!"

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

>Hargon

lolwut

Needs more Harry tbh.

...And outside Heroes, Terry is hardly overpowered. If anything, he needs more buffing and more consistent story power (Dragon Slash, anyone?).

Terry may be my third favorite character not counting the protags/5th favorite counting them, but even I can admit he joins late and underleveled.

I hear he's incredibly powerful in Heroes though, and watching lp's I can see where that's coming from. Falcon Slash just seems too good.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I know it's an opinionated list but boy do I not agree with most of these.

Yup, same here. But anything by WatchMojo usually gets that reaction. One of their lists I (shouldn't have) watched listed Gravity Falls as a hated TV show from Disney. I don't know what the people over there are on, but Gravity Falls was never a hated show as far as I've seen.

Well i kinda want to meet those so called fans and give them a speech in dq scottish and tell them that never have i heard that terry is short for terror

I actually bothered to watch the video and if this thing wasn't on a popular Top 10 spamming channel and could maybe give the series a slight bit of recognition to people that didn't know about the franchise, I'd call this video cancerously bad and inaccurate. I know we've mostly been talking about Terry but who actually refers to him as "Terror"? Is this just a GameFAQs thing or NeoGaf or something?

One of these days DQ, one of these days, everyone will know your name. Unfortunately some those people will be working at watchmojo.

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

Remind me when Terry saw Milly before that final boss battle?

Wait. The Grand Lizzier? Are you serious? At least Hargon was the main antagonist

Edited by Jay the Hawkhart Ace

Oh god. WatchMojo. I'm clicking off right now. 

BTW, the fact that they mention Hargon, WITHOUT showing his awesome Battle Road Victory incarnation is an unforgivable sin and should be considered a hate crime by all present.  :laugh:

Edited by esco

Wait. The Grand Lizzier? Are you serious? At least Hargon was the main antagonist

It depends on how many places you take her, but a few times in Arkbolt and a few in Mt. Snowhere are the times the party meets him before the Citadel.

So basically:

Could be none, could be multiple times.

It depends on how many places you take her, but a few times in Arkbolt and a few in Mt. Snowhere are the times the party meets him before the Citadel.

So basically:

Could be none, could be multiple times.

Not in 6, In Monsters