So what's up with your signature?

Mine is basically my primary party (and sub) for DQIX

• 3 months later...

REsurrecting this topic to express the changes made in the months.

I changed my motto from the latin stuff to a simple and effective quote from "Tom Saywer", the Rush song.  Yes, I have read the book as well, by the way. Speaking of which, a book was written based off the 2012 Rush album Clockwork Angels.  Kevin J. Anderson  took the loose structure of the concept album written by Neil Peart and fleshed it out into a nice steampunk adventure.

Might as well update here too:

For some reason two of my Yangus pictures f'ed up (they said something about photobucket) so I decided to remove them for the time being and replace them.

-First replacement is a parody on that "Brace yourself, winter is coming," meme using some Etrian 5 artwork that features the 10 classes of the game.

-Second replacement is a picture of my Etrian 5 guild I plan to use. Put that one together with an editing program at work which I've been practicing with for future projects. Reason it's 9 women and 1 guy is that I always have more guys than gals in my initial Etrian guilds, so when all the artwork of the classes first appeared over a year ago I decided I was going with an almost all female group. I think the picture turned out pretty good.

I admit those two replacements are because of my hype for Etrian 5, though they were spur of the moment creations. The first one will probably go once the game releases, but I'll keep the second. Who knows, when I make guild pictures for Etrian 1-4, I'll probably add those to my signature as well!

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

I haven't had a signature on any forum since Nsider in the mid 00's. Too lazy.

Boris use your necromancy powers to revive the old signature! They don't call you BorisTheNecromancer for nothing! :P

• Upvote 1

I haven't had a signature on any forum since Nsider in the mid 00's. Too lazy.

Boris use your necromancy powers to revive the old signature! They don't call you BorisTheNecromancer for nothing! :P

Trust me, I've tried. The Wayback machine can only do so much...

For some reason two of my Yangus pictures f'ed up (they said something about photobucket) so I decided to remove them for the time being and replace them.

-First replacement is a parody on that "Brace yourself, winter is coming," meme using some Etrian 5 artwork that features the 10 classes of the game.

-Second replacement is a picture of my Etrian 5 guild I plan to use. Put that one together with an editing program at work which I've been practicing with for future projects. Reason it's 9 women and 1 guy is that I always have more guys than gals in my initial Etrian guilds, so when all the artwork of the classes first appeared over a year ago I decided I was going with an almost all female group. I think the picture turned out pretty good.

I admit those two replacements are because of my hype for Etrian 5, though they were spur of the moment creations. The first one will probably go once the game releases, but I'll keep the second. Who knows, when I make guild pictures for Etrian 1-4, I'll probably add those to my signature as well!

Regarding the "Brace yourselves" image: I figured someone would point it out at some point, but I don't think anyone has, so I'm curious; did you notice it says "yoursleves"? Doesn't really matter, it just made me laugh when I saw it. :P

Otherwise, regarding updating signatures... I still haven't. Considering adding a Den userbar, but haven't yet.

Edited by gooieooie

Regarding the "Brace yourselves" image: I figured someone would point it out at some point, but I don't think anyone has, so I'm curious; did you notice it says "yoursleves"? Doesn't really matter, it just made me laugh when I saw it. :P

Otherwise, regarding updating signatures... I still haven't. Considering adding a Den userbar, but haven't yet.

Looks like it says "yourselves," to me.

I added my Etrian 2 guild to my signature as well. I may recreate it and group everyone a little closer, but for what it is now it looks alright.

I once used a screenshot if YangustheLegendaryBandit's signature on a russian forum to explain just why exactly having a small limit for amount of images and lines of text in a signature is a good idea.

It was not intended as an insult or something, his sig is cool,it just takes up too much space ^^' And not everyone has unlimited internet data.

Edited by Mefista

I once used a screenshot if YangustheLegendaryBandit's signature on a russian forum to explain just why exactly having a small limit for amount of images and lines of text in a signature is a good idea.

It was not intended as an insult or something, his sig is cool,it just takes up too much space ^^' And not everyone has unlimited internet data.

Go to your account, go into settings and choose Ignore Preferences. Type in my user name and set my signature to ignore. Problem solved.

I once used a screenshot if YangustheLegendaryBandit's signature on a russian forum to explain just why exactly having a small limit for amount of images and lines of text in a signature is a good idea.

Go to your account, go into settings and choose Ignore Preferences. Type in my user name and set my signature to ignore. Problem solved.
Who knew? I knew you could turn off all signatures, but not specific ones. Interesting.

Useless to me as Tapatalk doesn't show them anyway, but interesting.

I once used a screenshot if YangustheLegendaryBandit's signature on a russian forum to explain just why exactly having a small limit for amount of images and lines of text in a signature is a good idea.

The question on everyone's lips is, "what kind of Russian forum?"

YangustheLegendaryBandit

Thanks for telling me, I didn't knew it (haven't opened "Ignore..." option ever) ^^

eal

A gaming one)

I have no clue, giving that I rarely use Russian internet)

But 2nd and 3rd installments of Heroes Of Might and Magic have quite a following (the forum in question is mostly dedicated to 3rd one).

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Added an FOE to my signature, might keep the orange fuzzywuzzy around permanently. Someone besides Yangus has to rep for EO around here! :D

• Upvote 1
  • 9 months later...

So here it is. I added what series my quotes are from and the new by Thorfinn from Vinland Saga is basically the outcome of his long and hard fought character development from a rage filled man defined by hatred into what can only be described as Viking Ghandi, where he eschews conflict and parts ways with violence. 

The next addition is a GIF from the opening FMV of Final Fantasy X with Auron overlooking Zanarkand. I thought it was a cool shot. I also had a Psycho Pass GIF from its second OP before because I really liked the aesthetic it had.

I figure I should add this image to my signature now.

FEB23EA0-6EE3-4E3E-9276-64D4DFE53970.thumb.jpeg.f20d056ed508de270a52c25b021fdaed.jpeg

Just now, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I figure I should add this image to my signature now.

FEB23EA0-6EE3-4E3E-9276-64D4DFE53970.thumb.jpeg.f20d056ed508de270a52c25b021fdaed.jpeg

Congrats, Yangus!  that would be a funny add-on to your signature :D