DQ Character Opinions D21 - Yangus, Jessica, and Angelo

I didn't know Yangus said corpse blimey... :P

Corpse Party!

Read an LP of that game. It's a pretty $#!&ed up game, man.

Corpse Party!

I knew i like it for some reason.

Great game, CoCyTuS approved!

Corpse Party!

It's on 3DS now. It's definitely on my Christmas list.

Corpse Party!
It's on 3DS now. It's definitely on my Christmas list.

Really interesting story and characters and I specially liked voice acting. Even soundtrack is good but now i'm going out of the topic.

not for the faint -hearted

All 3 were good. Yangus > Jessica > Angelo, but really they're 3 of my top 10 DQ people.

See, now I have to be that guy who says "spoiler tags, guys." I don't like to be that guy, especially when I already knew the new ending, but while the original game is over 11 years old, we haven't had a chance to play it and let people that didn't know be "surprised."

Regardless, I like how, in regards to the English version, we're like, "Ugh, the Japanese version isn't as good as the original English one."

Whoops, I'll spoiler tag my post then. Apologies.
No prob, bob. I'm usually not a stickler for spoilers but I'm sure people that didn't already try to look up the ending like you or I did would want to be surprised. It does come out of left field, after all.
Yeah, I understand. I'm a bit known to be kinda careless about spoilers elsewhere (mostly because I don't mind being spoiled at all), so sometimes I might make that kind of error.
It's the first time I've seen someone else fly their "spoilers? Don't care" flag! Yay! Welcome to the island of... 2. They don't bother me a bit.

It's the first time I've seen someone else fly their "spoilers? Don't care" flag! Yay! Welcome to the island of... 2. They don't bother me a bit.

Don't worry, if the size of the SF's Sun and Moon Datamine/Early Copy leak thread is indication, this island has more people than it first seems!
  • Upvote 1