Sign in to follow this  
DjKniteX

It won't allow me to play the extended campaign offline

Just finished the prolouge/tutorial and I started my online character but I wanted to continue the offline. I tried to start my character (sibling) but when I do the game closes but before that yellow text come up. I'm able to play online as I just logged in but is there a way I can continue to play the offline?

Just finished the prolouge/tutorial and I started my online character but I wanted to continue the offline. I tried to start my character (sibling) but when I do the game closes but before that yellow text come up. I'm able to play online as I just logged in but is there a way I can continue to play the offline?

Strange, I never had that issue, and I even had the Offline English Patch installed as well. 

Are you on the full game or the free trial?

You can't play the extended offline on the free trial.

Yes you have to buy the game. There is no getting around it.

The offline campaign is part of the full game. Personally I think they should just let you play it for free because it feels really unfinished and buggy but at this point it's so old they just forgot it existed.

Yes you have to buy the game. There is no getting around it.

Oh, so does that mean that only those who bought the full game can take advantage of "Kid's Time"? The time where you can play "for free" for 2 hours daily?

Sorry for the necro but no one else seems to know more about my question. :-/