Sign in to follow this  
momoslime

Nuzlocke?

I've seen a lot of Pokemon topics up in here, so I thought I'd start one for my pet challenge run style.  Does anyone here play Nuzlockes, and if so what rules do you use?

(check here if you don't know what a Nuzlocke is)

I would like to do a nuzlocke at somepoint....

...for an Etrian Odyssey game. Same rules as the Pokemon nuzlocke, one of your characters die, they stay dead, and other rules that relate to the EO games. They became pretty popular on the EO boards of Gamefaqs for awhile, so I wouldn't mind trying my hand at it down the line.

I would like to do a nuzlocke at somepoint....

...for an Etrian Odyssey game. Same rules as the Pokemon nuzlocke, one of your characters die, they stay dead, and other rules that relate to the EO games. They became pretty popular on the EO boards of Gamefaqs for awhile, so I wouldn't mind trying my hand at it down the line.

Oh man, yeah, I love non-Pokemon nuzlockes!  Currently working on one for DQV!

I am kinda doing that with Fire Emblem 7 at the moment. Instead of save scumming, I am moving on through the chapters if a character has died. Makes the game a lot more interesting.

I am kinda doing that with Fire Emblem 7 at the moment. Instead of save scumming, I am moving on through the chapters if a character has died. Makes the game a lot more interesting.

In FE's case, that's an Ironman run.

Well that just answered my question of why people use the term Ironman on FE boards on gamefaqs.

I'm honestly surprised it never came up back during our back and forth on Sacred Stones.

Well that just answered my question of why people use the term Ironman on FE boards on gamefaqs.

I mean, who doesn't love Iron Man?