The Nintendo Switch - Coming March 2017

Super Mario Odyssey looks awesome. So happy to see a new open world Mario game like Super Mario 64 and Sunshine.

Also, Super Mario and Etrian Odyssey crossover confirmed (but not really but I had to laugh at the name Odyssey being part of the title).

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh but Platty, apparently to one of the over dramatic members of the EO community on GameFAQs, the EO series is supposedly dead now because of the Nintendo Switch.     You can read all about it rig

"Dragon Quest Heroes I+II"   ...   I just got a PS4.

Sold. I'm more of a handheld gamer than I am a console gamer. So this is a happy medium. So bought

Monolith Soft hype! I love Xenoblade Chronicles and X so I can't wait to see what they have in store.

Fire Emblem Warriors! Ooh, Nintendo, your really tempting me right now!

What's even the point of getting a PS4 anymore...

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

Xenoblade Chronicle 2 and Fire Emblem Warriors, huh? I'm not surprised FE is getting a Warriors/Heroes styled game.

Oh, and Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2 is coming to the Switch.

NEW SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI GAME! LET'S $#!&ING GOOOOOOO!

OOOOOOOOO I'M HYPED.

Also that new Square Enix RPG has the same font style as the original Bravely Default logo.

Dang it! If only Persona 5 wasn't PSX exclusive!

Also Skyrim and No More Heroes sequel...

Yangus getting Switch confirmed.

If we get a first person dungeon crawling SMT game in HD I will be all over that system.

On a new note, HOLY SANTA DESTROY TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN IS COMING BACK!

GIVE ME MY NO MORE HEROES 3, SUDA51!!!!

Also I'm digging his NMH star shirt.

Even in Japanese, Bill Trinan (or however it's spelled) is awkward in speech. I can't understand a bloody word he's saying, but I've heard Bill enough in Nintendo events to recognize he sounds out of place.

HOLY $#!& I SAW RAGNAR IN SOME DRAGON QUEST HEROES GAMEPLAY! AND MALROTH!

And then there's Bombernan. YES!

• Upvote 1

Well, overall, it looks pretty interesting! I'll have to wait until I've paid off a few credit cards, I just bought a new car and a new video card for my computer, plus, I'm tapped out from Christmas. Sigh.

Looks like Breath of the Wild is hitting on the launch day for the Switch. It's looking good.

Breath of the Wild looks damn good, and that alone might be enough to tempt me into getting a Switch....

But Fire Emblem Warriors and a new Shin Megami Tensei? Dude, I'm $#!&ing sold. Maybe not at launch, but I'm strongly leaning towards it now more than ever.

Breath of the Wild looks damn good, and that alone might be enough to tempt me into getting a Switch....

But Fire Emblem Warriors and a new Shin Megami Tensei? Dude, I'm $#!&ing sold. Maybe not at launch, but I'm strongly leaning towards it now more than ever.

Same. But, well it's just...

cef6dc5a70e31a26c32bcacd10873914.png

If only. I know the chances of it happening are non existent, but it's just if the Switch had this one more game, it would be perfect. I'm honestly torn between the two systems.

New SMT makes this system a guaranteed buy for me. It's still up to interpretation if it's SMT V or a new game in the vain of one of the spin off titles since nothing was confirmed, but I'm sold either way. Come on Atlus, let's see some magic!

Persona can stay a Sony exclusive for all I care. I'd rather have a SMT game or one of the other spin offs. I'm hoping this new game will be like Strange Journey.

Fire Emblem Warriors? I'll give you three guesses what kind of game it is...

It's cool the Heroes games are coming to Switch as well, but was there actual confirmation it was going to be coming westward?

No western confirmation on any of the DQ games.