Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Quest #152B - Buy Builders (DQB)

Will a twitch stream work? I used my girlfriend's name so uhh... hopefully my webcam is sufficient proof that it is me? https://www.twitch.tv/blaumagier/v/96820952

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You look nothing like your profile pic.

The game cuts my name off at BigBabyDu, so here's a capture of my builder with the name I used instead. If this doesn't cut it I can do a picture with sticky note.

nO9jkxe.jpg

You're good.

a6ee4f41f8b064292274d38a1d7ed6c3.jpg

You're a tough nut to crack. I hope this will do. I know it's hard to read because it's in green but it's all I could find.

• Upvote 1

a6ee4f41f8b064292274d38a1d7ed6c3.jpg

You're a tough nut to crack. I hope this will do. I know it's hard to read because it's in green but it's all I could find.

Nut I am!

Haha, you're good!

post-6865-0-55939700-1477510025_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

There's always sign-posts if your username is too long  :)

DRAGON%20QUEST%20BUILDERS_20161030013532

Edited by Flute_Warrior
  • Upvote 2

Slow obtaining this due to lack of free cash since released, but now: 434d06efe5a24369de9934a1a0cd94f0.jpg

Not the best quality, but hopefully it'll do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Slow obtaining this due to lack of free cash since released, but now: 434d06efe5a24369de9934a1a0cd94f0.jpg

Not the best quality, but hopefully it'll do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok!

will this work I had to take a picture my phone send it to my email then upload it to my discord where I have a link and paste it here i haven't played yet because i will live streamin soon20161107_093841.jpg

Edited by KibaTheBarbarian

will this work I had to take a picture my phone send it to my email then upload it to my discord where I have a link and paste it here i haven't played yet because i will live streamin soon20161107_093841.jpg

Got it!

Hey look, it's a Christmas surprise with twice the Dragon Quest goodness! Guess the DragonLord felt like giving me something else besides the 12 days of Questmas gifts!

http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&image=1376

http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&image=1377

(Also, I sincerely apologize this isn't an in-game screen shot like the contest rules asks for. These were Christmas gifts and I just opened them up, including the sealing wrap around the cases because it sounded like Builders' disc was moving around and I was afraid the disc might have been scratched. Luckily it wasn't!

Also also, I know we aren't doing the Heroes contest anymore, but I had to include it to show it off too. ;3.)

• Upvote 1

Hey look, it's a Christmas surprise with twice the Dragon Quest goodness! Guess the DragonLord felt like giving me something else besides the 12 days of Questmas gifts!

http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&image=1376

http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&image=1377

(Also, I sincerely apologize this isn't an in-game screen shot like the contest rules asks for. These were Christmas gifts and I just opened them up, including the sealing wrap around the cases because it sounded like Builders' disc was moving around and I was afraid the disc might have been scratched. Luckily it wasn't!

Also also, I know we aren't doing the Heroes contest anymore, but I had to include it to show it off too. ;3.)

The chicken post it note is enough.

I pre-ordered it originally, but had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. The GF came through for Christmas, so here's my proof!

fU7otux.jpg

• Upvote 1

This enough?

med_gallery_5058_97_6993.jpg

I can always make another save file named "DarkBaramos" but can't imagine anyone else here using that name.  :laugh:

Edited by DarkBaramos

This enough?

med_gallery_5058_97_6993.jpg

I can always make another save file named "DarkBaramos" but can't imagine anyone else here using that name.

Hmmm...

you're good.

oh I just realized that I needed to post a picture of me actually playing it. Oh well.

Couldn't fit my whole name into it.

Edit: Darn, I think I'm too late.

post-80164-0-36282900-1483599027_thumb.jpg

Edited by Goshzilla
  • Upvote 1

20170104_225716_zpsrylhuzok.jpg

This was taken at the very end of chapter 3. I just finished the chapter tonight and going to start the morning breaking into chapter 4. Im excite!

Edited by Soera
  • Upvote 1

Couldn't fit my whole name into it.

Edit: Darn, I think I'm too late.

I'm lazy, you're in!

OK, that's about it folks. Thanks for purchasing.  Now go get DQVIII in 2 weeks!