Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Quest #152B - Buy Builders (DQB)

Time to support the series and actually PURCHASE DQB.  We asked for it, we got it, it's here!

Post proof here to get your shiny DQB badge!

Proof:

1. A picture of your PS4/Vita playing the game with your character named your Den username (you can just start a 2nd file and quickly name it, you don't have to play it).

2. A picture of the game on your PS4/Vita and a post-it or piece of paper with your Den username on it.

EITHER WAY, you need a picture of your PS4/Vita on and playing DQB!

Not proof:

1. Your name on a DQB box.  Yeah, I know it's being picky, but no grabbing a box at GameStop and putting a post it on it.  Don't think anyone would do this, but...

This quest will be up until December 31st, 2016.  People always ask for these contests to run forever, but no such luck.  We want strong sales and a purchase next July won't mean diddly squat to Squeenix.

GO BUY IT!

Dragon_quest_builders_art.jpg

And don't try to be tricky by using the demo. Title screen says "demo" right on it. So I guess maybe if someone were to take a picture mid-game, it should probably be past where the demo ended.

I didn't play the demo how far can you go?

Up to where you get the first portal. You can go into it, so you can't get a hammer.

So this image should work for mine

dressing_room.png

Here it is! I'm sorry if the pictures are inverted.

76eb3e969ab5a310e9d5d622baa8454b.jpg

4b9781f2f4af4d1f86d3e3c8b4cf76d2.jpg

1994f77727bb224faaa29aa1f0d0f8c2.jpg

And don't try to be tricky by using the demo. Title screen says "demo" right on it. So I guess maybe if someone were to take a picture mid-game, it should probably be past where the demo ended.

Excellent point! I'll have to update the rules to note that!

6f1a0b137b238a51305e753fc648dfd1.jpg I bought the Japanese and American versions :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I don't think I stutter.

Not proof:

1. Your name on a DQB box. Yeah, I know it's being picky, but no grabbing a box at GameStop and putting a post it on it. Don't think anyone would do this, but...

Nevermind, saw quest #161.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for checking on me. I'm often wrong!

Actually I was gonna make a smart arse comment that you actually had someone post they owned the game with only their name on the box, but then Twinkle posted their completed file in quest #161 so the joke wouldn't have made sense.

And AWAAAAAAAAAY I go to!

(P.S. I really wanna get this game and was tempted to get a copy in Tuesday even though I still need to Purchase Something 4 myself. This and Heroes has caught my eye at last, all thanks to DQ7. Hopefully I will post in this quest before the deadline with a copy and in-game screenshot in hand.)

Actually I was gonna make a smart arse comment that you actually had someone post they owned the game with only their name on the box, but then Twinkle posted their completed file in quest #161 so the joke wouldn't have made sense.

(P.S. I really wanna get this game and was tempted to get a copy in Tuesday even though I still need to Purchase Something 4 myself. This and Heroes has caught my eye at last, all thanks to DQ7. Hopefully I will post in this quest before the deadline with a copy and in-game screenshot in hand.)

Yep, I thought the same thing. I saw it after too.

Twinkie you're good due to your save game in the other quest!

Yep, I thought the same thing. I saw it after too.

Twinkie you're good due to your save game in the other quest!

Sorry about that. I stayed up way too late then I should have to finish the game. I just took a picture of the box and posted it quickly without reading the rules so I could get to bed. I will make sure I will read the rules fully in the future, so I can avoid the smart ass comments.  >.<

• Upvote 1

It's the Den. We excel in DQ discussion and smart ass comments!

• Upvote 1

Don't forget going off topic. That's the biggest one.

• Upvote 1

Don't forget going off topic. That's the biggest one.

Wellllllllll duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's the Den. We excel in DQ discussion and smart ass comments!

I love it and embrace it! Just don't want to look like a fool. I gotta show everyone how cool and smart I am.

• Upvote 1

14702261_10154815562324674_5025964356619

Does this work? I'm glad you can change your character name at any time 8D

• Upvote 1

14702261_10154815562324674_5025964356619

Does this work? I'm glad you can change your character name at any time 8D

Done!

I always just use my own name in Dragon quest games, but for these quests I tried my username for the first time. It seems my username is one N to long for dragon quest games. So, excuse me for just using emptilio in these.

post-80176-0-70923400-1477252566_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

The game cuts my name off at BigBabyDu, so here's a capture of my builder with the name I used instead. If this doesn't cut it I can do a picture with sticky note.

nO9jkxe.jpg