Sign in to follow this  
Imutone

Favorite Aspects of DQX?

I'm getting really sick of the arguing, Moon and Alexandrious.

I've got to say, DQX is the only MMO that I've played. But that's because I've never really been interested in MMOs. I don't want to run raids, fight other players for treasures and drops, or deal with a bloated in-game economy. Honestly, I didn't think I'd like DQX very much, but I gave it a shot anyway because it's DQ. It's now my favorite game in the series. My point is, Armor Project and Square Enix did a good job keeping DQX feel like a traditional DQ game while adding the MMO elements. It's especially impressive considering my less-than-stellar opinion of DQIX, where I feel they watered down the DQ experience to push multiplayer.

I've got to say, DQX is the only MMO that I've played. But that's because I've never really been interested in MMOs. I don't want to run raids, fight other players for treasures and drops, or deal with a bloated in-game economy. Honestly, I didn't think I'd like DQX very much, but I gave it a shot anyway because it's DQ. It's now my favorite game in the series. My point is, Armor Project and Square Enix did a good job keeping DQX feel like a traditional DQ game while adding the MMO elements. It's especially impressive considering my less-than-stellar opinion of DQIX, where I feel they watered down the DQ experience to push multiplayer.

Dude!

They've been quiet for a full month. Let it rest!

More then a month actually but yea, if you dont like arguments and debates, dont read em?  Don't mean to be rude here, but I dislike those who jump the gun, without even reading the post dates..... and I and probably even Moon could care less if your getting tired, sick, or not.  This is the internet, if you dont like something, dont read it, click to play it, or listen to it.  Same as in RL, you close your ears, put on some ear buds and listen to your favorite music, or walk away, and if you cant do either, ya just put up with it.  Now you could walk over and tell the dudes, or girls, or a mix of both to "Please stop arguing, im really tired of it" like ya do on here, but the results will almost most likely end unfavorably for you, either emotionally, or at worse, physically.  That's why ya learn to deal with it.  It's part of being an adult, son. 

Anyway, its about time I started bombing gamefaqs with threads to the campaign, ill need to create another 50 or so accounts on the VPN at different locations, its alot of work, but DQX is worth it.  Hey, if the childish moderators of gamefaqs wont be understanding, then ill strong-arm it, I did warn them.  I only go this far for something I really, really, really want. 

Edited by Alexandrious
  • Upvote 1

Sorry, I guess it's been longer since I looked at this thread than I thought. The last few back and forth posts from you guys showed up as new posts.

By the way, I did skip them. But I was still upset that they were cluttering an otherwise useful thread.

I just came in here again because I saw ny name pop up; he's right I really don't care. It's not exactly "clutter", there's long-winded points on both sides but we were debateing SEs MMO's in a time where solid information is lacking in both.

And even if I disagree with Alex's methods occasionally, he is pushing for DQX localization pretty hard, he's entitled to his own opinions and I don't think it hurt anything having all that core information out there.

Plus it was really high tension before fanfest, so there was that >.>

• Upvote 2