Sign in to follow this  
Imutone

Drawing QWest X: The Quest for X in the West

So I'm kicking off an art series called "Drawing QWest X: The Quest for X in the West" (Big shout out to the anon on liquidmetalslime Tumblr page for the grade A pun!) where I draw either in-game screenshots of DQX or general DQX fanart. I'm doing this for the promotion of the DQX localization campaign! 

I want to at the very least, post one drawing per week. That way the campaign can stay alive and well. Plus this is GREAT practice for me as an artist! I need to draw more often after all! 

I'll kick off this thread with a cute Weddie. 

CuSdsyjWIAAfNAM.jpg

• Upvote 4

Wow, this is great! She looks so adorable :) I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art! Great idea to make some promotional art for the campaign by the way, I really hope it becomes a success.

I'd love to make an art submission once the Chameleon Pens I ordered come around, I'm up for anything to show support for X

• Upvote 1

I'd love to make an art submission once the Chameleon Pens I ordered come around, I'm up for anything to show support for X

Go ahead! I'm honored! On Tumblr I tagged the series as #drawing qwest x but I don't use any tags for Twitter. Just post the finished art here and leave a link to the Tumblr/Twitter post so I can reblog/retweet it! Thank you so much!

• Upvote 1

Great pose and expression! Very natural. :)

Keep posting many DQ X pics. :D

• Upvote 2

If you tweet these out make sure to add @DQDragonsDen and I will retweet them out :thumbsup:

• Upvote 3

I was feeling bad about how I haven't updated this thread in a while so here's a goofy scribble. I realized I could make the Pringles mascot, Julius Pringles, as a DQX character so I scribble the theoretical look. 

CyiM0kwWgAE6-WW.jpg

• Upvote 3

Drew this for the #cutiesaturday tag on Twitter! Maybe some people will look into Dragon Quest X? 

CyyWo3GWgAEEB3l.jpg

• Upvote 1

Adorable! I love how muscular she is. Just look at that six-pack!

Adorable! I love how muscular she is. Just look at that six-pack!

Thank you! Although I may not be the best at drawing muscles, I'm glad I still managed to convey my idealized look of the female ogre. 

• Upvote 1

I'm rather rusty so this didn't come out as good as I wanted but still! For #cutiesaturday.

C3QhwsDXAAAcOhW.jpg

• Upvote 2