Sign in to follow this  
cobolisdead

So, who here is getting the game this Tuesday?

So, as the title asks, who here is getting this game this Tuesday?

I am, as  have pre-ordered through Amazon. It is my most anticipated game of the year. After playing the demo to it's fullest, I can't wait to get my hands on the full game!

I want it, but no PS4 yet, I'd rather spend whatever I get for Christmas, or any money I'm able to make before Christmas on DQ8 and other 3DS games...and a WiiU (since I have XBCX but no system to play it on), it'll have to wait.

PS4 comes after those priorities, and with it DQH, DQB, a few other games, and finally my own bloody copy of Bloodborne.

Even if I don't have a PS4 yet, I'd definitely pre-order DQ11 for it ahead of time, along with the 3DS version.

No PS4 or Vita, so it's a no for now. I still want to Purchase Something 4 myself at some point, but the laptop I recently bought set me back. I'll need to start hiding cash in the hiding hole again.

• Upvote 1

I'm saving money for the next two weeks for a PS4, though ironically, I'd be getting it for the Vita if anything (file size permits). Wasn't too keen on the game anyways since it requires a level of attention and concentration I don't have anymore.

• Upvote 1

I have a pre-order up, but due to my medical bill from my encounter with Strep throat this week, it was exactly..$62.50 Which was my money for the game, so I'll have to cancel until I can put the money aside again!

It and the guide are pre-ordered! I've been playing the demo hoping my son would like watching as much as with DQHTWTWATBB, but not so yet.

I have the game and guide preordered on Amazon, I should be good to go

• Upvote 1

I'm getting it on Vita, but not on release day. I lack the internet needed to download it without watching it do so for about a year, and since I'm not going to have a PS4 anytime soon, DQB in English will have to wait.

Correct credit card this time?

Correct credit card this time?

Should be, updated it after the "7 incident"

Probably nobody, because Tuesday is the ship day and instead there's going to be a ton of posts from people saying they went to the store and they didn't have the game.

That actually happened to me with Joker 2. Day 1, no product on the shelf. They usually don't stock anything they get until the end of the day or unless a customer requests it and the employee is willing to search the back.

I bought a PS4 recently- I wanted to get and play Builders on release day, and I'm super pumped.  I pre-ordered through Amazon, and I'm hoping to get it Tuesday.  I loved the demo, but I decided to only play for about an hour, so I'd have even fun on full release.

• Upvote 1

The 14th for me. I live in Europe. But my ps4 version is pre ordered, and I am excited.

Oh, it's this week already? Wow, I've been so busy between DQ3, DQ7, Terry's Wonderland 3D, and Joker 3, I lost track of time!

By complete coincidence, I happen to have both my PS4 and Vita with me at work this week, lol. (I always have the Vita in my backpack, but I only brought the PS4 to watch Blu-rays.)

Living in Europe and ordered through Squenix-online-store. Really hope it actually gets here on time.

(Cuz otherwise I'll probably go to the store and sell my second copy afterwards to a mate)

Pre-Ordered the game and guide and will be getting it tomorrow.

Pre-ordered and waiting patiently. No guide though I didn't have enough for both.
I thoroughly enjoyed the demo.

I won't buy the PS4 version until I get home, actually. I've preordered it back in town. But I'll be biting/downloading the Vita version right away if the internet at the hotel is usable.

Picking up my pre-order at Gamestop tomorrow. I can't believe it took a Dragon Quest title to sucker me in with retailer-specific bonuses. I did want to get the Vita version at first just for convenience, but maybe I'll get that version some time in the future - I don't want to spend $100 on two versions of the same game.

I've decided to pre-order the game, so I'll be getting it on Friday (it releases on the 14th here). I'm kind of looking forward to it now, and I really want to support support the series so that they'll release DQXI.

I initially thought it was just a minecraft clone, but after watching some reviews and learning that you have to do things like put up defences and arm the villagers, I'm pretty excited for it.

There's a midnight release at gamestop for Fallout (I think) so if you've got DQB game preordered from there you can pick it up!...if they got it in stock.  My location did but there's no way i can do this because I work all night!

Picking my copy of the game and guide tomorrow at 10am! :evillaugh:

Edited by Ponarust

Fallout? That came out almost literally a year ago.

Fallout? That came out almost literally a year ago.

I said i think!  exgooze me :ws-slimedead: