Sign in to follow this  
Michi

Slime Plush Collection Update!

I took a new group photo. There's 96 of them.

14457525_10154744143254674_4452322448545

• Upvote 2

I can't seem to find Waldo in that picture.

Really love that big Liquid Metal Slime.

Really love that big Liquid Metal Slime.

which one 8D the shiny one or the giant cushion that is trapped under everything else in the middle??

Oh, geez, didn't even notice the middle Slime was of the Liquid Metal variety. The shiny one is still better.

Love the ones that have fallen asleep on top of their bretheren.

Omg the 3 sleeping ones are some of my very favorites. They're just too cute!

what is the plant looking one? bottom near the shiny king slime on the left and the slime that I think is rocket also curious about the pink one near the black one on the right

Very cool! Jealous of your marine slime. I've been looking for one forever.

This collection is beautiful. You even have the two variants of Healix/Homiron :D

Im loving the sleeping ones and the small healslime in the middle. I think i'll try to get myself one of those small healslimes sometime in the future.

I dig the plushy metal slimes with the silvery sheen to them.  Those are an especially rare find today.

Edited by Liamland

Great collection! :D I think we'd get on well. ;)

wow you have quite a few! congrats on the sweet collection.  I am still building up my set of DQ swag.  I don't see the fukubiki (lottery) pirate slime in there.  Need one? I have an extra I picked up from my last trip to japan.

Oops sometimes I forget to visit the Den, sorry guys!

Oh yeah, funny story, I actually had 97 slimes when I took this picture... but I forgot to put one in the group. Since I already have more slimes since I took this photo, I guess I'll have to take a new group photo in 2017. 8D

what is the plant looking one? bottom near the shiny king slime on the left and the slime that I think is rocket also curious about the pink one near the black one on the right

The plant one is a tropical slime from one of the earlier Monsters games. :) That is Rocket, yes. The multi colored tiny ones are all just UFO catcher prizes and don't really exist in the games. :)

You mean this guy? http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-63399 :)

This collection is beautiful. You even have the two variants of Healix/Homiron :D

Im loving the sleeping ones and the small healslime in the middle. I think i'll try to get myself one of those small healslimes sometime in the future.

I had to! I used my Heroes 1 Homiron when I cosplayed Meer/Aurora, and Heroes 2 Homiron will get his time to shine when I do Heroes 2 cosplay. :)

I dig the plushy metal slimes with the silvery sheen to them.  Those are an especially rare find today.

Yeah those are all from around 2008ish, give or take a year! They don't make them as shiny. They did just announce they're remaking a bunch of the metal slime plushies again, but I don't think they're as shiny...

wow you have quite a few! congrats on the sweet collection.  I am still building up my set of DQ swag.  I don't see the fukubiki (lottery) pirate slime in there.  Need one? I have an extra I picked up from my last trip to japan.

Oh man, I have seen him a couple of times out of stock! I would love to buy him off you!

Edited by Michi

You mean this guy? http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-63399 :)

If that's the one you have, then okay, I have that one. But yours looks like a smaller slime, without the beanbag "slime" part.

And now that I look more closely and compare to your shell slime, I guess what I am seeing in your pic is a medium one. Just looks nice and round and not floppy bean baggy like mine. hehe