Sign in to follow this  
Dark Slime

Enjoy your same old BORING site

Some of you people who sent PM's to the staff complaining that me and someone else post way too much and are way too excited about all the upcoming Dragon Quest games? Good, go back to your old BORING forum where you do is talk about sissy contests and badges, rather than have fun talking about CURRENT Dragon Quest stuff, as well as creative posts about many past and classic DQ games made by the other person you ran out of here 2 days ago.

Funny how all you "OLD TIMERS" and "OLD FORUMERS" like you run off anyone new and fresh who doesn't talk about your same old BORING topics that you have been talking about for years and years, and instead brings new ideas to the forum.

Bunch of 4 year olds, sending PM's complaining to staff members who then tell me and someone else that we cant post here anymore cuz we are too excited about Dragon Quest.

I bet a lot of the ones who told on us were you fake poser DQ fans who haven't played much else besides DQ9 and maybe DQ Heroes. When that other guy kept talking about DQ2 and 3 you probably felt left out so you go and run him and me off.

I can already see in just 48 hours this forum has resorted back to its old BORING self. Looks like its been 2001 here for the past 15 years.

If I find out which ones of you complained about me and the other guy saying we are too excited about the series, I'm gonna tape a strip of duct tape to all your asses and then tear it off.

So wait, how could old time Dragon Quest players be the people that reported you be the same people who are posers that have only played two of the most recent games?

You're not wrong though. It has been like 2001 around here for the last couple weeks. Mostly because we've been talking about a remake of a game that came out in 2001....

• Upvote 5