Dragon Quest X - Localization Campaign

I been posting on Reddits, facebook page, news articles and such. Doing whatever I can, Ill need to find more gaming community boards to post the DQX Campaign on. 

I tried to make a NeoGAF account but it hasn't been approved by administration there. it's been 2 weeks. If you know anyone who can post there, or yourself, please do so. 

I tried to make a NeoGAF account but it hasn't been approved by administration there. it's been 2 weeks. If you know anyone who can post there, or yourself, please do so.

It can take weeks, to months, even years. The administration pretty much does it whenever they feel like it. Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about it. The community isn't very friendly and it's often downright depressing to read.

• Upvote 2

I been posting on Reddits, facebook page, news articles and such. Doing whatever I can, Ill need to find more gaming community boards to post the DQX Campaign on. 

My account took a couple of months to get approved. It'll take time, but you'll eventually get a response.

It can take weeks, to months, even years. The administration pretty much does it whenever they feel like it. Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about it. The community isn't very friendly and it's often downright depressing to read.

Yeah, I got a month ban because I disagreed with something a moderator said a couple of years back. Ban reason was "Don't like what I said? Go somewhere else." I haven't really been back since.

My account took a couple of months to get approved. It'll take time, but you'll eventually get a response.

Yeah, I got a month ban because I disagreed with something a moderator said a couple of years back. Ban reason was "Don't like what I said? Go somewhere else." I haven't really been back since.

Sounds like a great group! I can't wait!  :butbut:

Sounds like a great group! I can't wait!  :butbut:

Well, we gotta find more and more places to spread word of the campaign, Ill need to keep finding new places as well.  Hasnt been easy since I have to register for alot of sites. 

Well, we gotta find more and more places to spread word of the campaign, Ill need to keep finding new places as well.  Hasnt been easy since I have to register for alot of sites. 

I agree. It most definitely has not been easy.