Sign in to follow this  
SomaQz

Campaign for DQX localization and Hello, I'm new! :D

Hello! Let me first introduce myself and give a little background on my passion for the Dragon Quest series. I am SomaQz aka Robert. I have been a fan of DQ since I was 4 years old. The first game taught me how to read! Now let's get to the goo'd stuff...(slime pun) Square Enix recently came out saying they will consider localizing DQX if enough fans expressed interest in it. I immediately called them and learned I was the first! The representative told me the best way for them to get a measure of interest was for each of us to go to the Square Enix support site and create a ticket (email support) under any Dragon Quest title saying we are interested in DQX being localized. Here is a link to do just that https://support.na.s...hp?id=1420&la=1Istarted a campaign via Twitter to spread the word. You can follow me here: https://twitter.com/SomaQz Also, Square Enix told me petitions only count as 1 interest regardless of how many signatures they receive. This is why the email support is the best way. They did say they would count anyone who calls also but that would be harder to keep track of on a large scale. I am happy to join Dragon's Den and be a part of the Dragon Quest community! I am currently enjoying Dragon Quest VII on 3ds and looking forward to DQ Builders!

• Upvote 2

Hi there, welcome to the Den!

I don't have a Twitter account, but I do occasionally browse it, and I actually saw your recent Tweets trying to garner support! Hopefully we can get DQX over here! :D

Edited by gooieooie
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the Den, I will keep re-tweeting things out as I see them :)

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Den!

We've encountered each other earlier today.

Hint:15f939a97ea00c67378fc54c2c272177.jpg

Welcome to our own little slice of the Internet!

• Upvote 1

We bite

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Den, where sadness is prohibited. There are no frowns here, my friend.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Den, where sadness is prohibited. There are no frowns here, my friend.

Tell that to most of my profile pictures.

• Upvote 1