Sign in to follow this  
Dark Slime

Please explain Haven

Looks like they changed the "New Town" quite a bit. What is going on with theTablets I get for recruiting people? I used the Tablet and it took me to an area full of Slimes, including a huge Boss Slime. Got some great treasure there too.

I recruited 2 more people, are the 2 Tablets they gave me also for more hidden monster areas?

Do I get 1 stamp per beating an area?

Will I be getting a new Tablet every time I recruit someone?

Are there extra Tablets available online that I can only get that way, and not by playing the game myself?

What is the deal with the guy in the town Bar asking me to log on to Square Enix server?

It also led me to the Monster House area but it said that part wasn't ready yet.

Looks like they changed the "New Town" quite a bit. What is going on with theTablets I get for recruiting people? I used the Tablet and it took me to an area full of Slimes, including a huge Boss Slime. Got some great treasure there too.

I recruited 2 more people, are the 2 Tablets they gave me also for more hidden monster areas?

Do I get 1 stamp per beating an area?

Will I be getting a new Tablet every time I recruit someone?

Are there extra Tablets available online that I can only get that way, and not by playing the game myself?

What is the deal with the guy in the town Bar asking me to log on to Square Enix server?

It also led me to the Monster House area but it said that part wasn't ready yet.

1 stamp per enemy defeated in tablets.

The gifts are pre-created traveler's tablets to give you the ability to gain items and levels early on.  Some really solid and helpful items!  Three of them also make fantastic early job class leveling spots, especially slime forest.  So you can just kill the easy slimes, gain limited EXP, and level up job classes at your leisure, at least until you hit 20.  Each one has a specific level attached to it.  You can get them up to 99 if you trade them.

The plinth is also for DLC tablet dungeons.  Some are themed after other DQ's, others are story related to DQ7, and others are just for fun or easter eggs.  Note these are unlock codes, ala DQ9.  The dungeons are already present in the game code, the download just triggers a switch.  To access these, you have to speak to the guy in the bar.  Logging into Square Enix's servers will let you download the available DLC tablet unlock codes.  Most will be temporary, some will be permanent, and I think eventually, once they cycle through all of them, they'll cycle again, or just grant all unlock codes.  I have no idea.

Yes, you get a new tablet for each recruit.  It's a fixed tablet as well, and I don't know if you get another one if you delete it.  There are only so many slots available for tablets.  I think 28?  I forget now, but it's a VERY limited number.

The Monster House won't be available to use until you've unlocked Monster Meadows, and started up that sidequest.