Quest #156 - Purchase DQVII 3DS

Time to support the series and actually PURCHASE DQVII.  We asked for it, we got it, it's here!

Post proof here to get your shiny DQVII badge!

Proof:

1. A picture of your 3DS playing the game with your character named your Den username (you can just start a 2nd file and quickly name it, you don't have to play it).

2. A picture of the game on your 3DS and a post-it or piece of paper with your Den username on it.

EITHER WAY, you need a picture of your 3DS on and playing DQVII!

Not proof:

1. Your name on a DQVII box.  Yeah, I know it's being picky, but no grabbing a box at GameStop and putting a post it on it.  Don't think anyone would do this, but...

This quest will be up until the day DQVIII releases.  People always ask for these contests to run forever, but no such luck.  We want strong sales and a purchase next July won't mean diddly squat to Squeenix.

GO BUY IT!

PS_3DS_DragonQuestVIIFragmentsOfTheForgo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got it day 1 but had to find my camera. recently discovered this site, it's nice to see so many people who love dq as much as i do

This good?     Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will probably do a character (probably artwork Auster, maybe a vocation image) for this one and the roman numeral for lightspeed

Posted Images

This isn't technically "playing" it, but it is proof that I bought it, so hopefully this counts. http://puu.sh/rcFLX.jpg

If not I can just wait another few hours until launch.  :P

This good?

2a03c1aa7b927e8b8e513578ac3b15e5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

That's a look I know all too well.

I'm a teacher.  I repeat stuff.  All. The. Time.  I repeat stuff.  All.  The.  Time.

So, here it is day #14 of advanced math classes today and I get asked 5 times by my 5th graders what page they have to do in their books.

#1 - It's posted on their Google Classroom site, and has been since Monday

#2 - It's written on the board

#3 - It's literally the VERY NEXT PAGE in their book from yesterday

#4 - I've already answered this question at least twice out loud to everyone

Today, I'd had enough.  Everyone that asked me something dumb like this I stared at for a few seconds and answered with the question, "Where can you find the answer to your question?"  One kid I literally asked that to 4 times.  He never figured out what I was doing.  Grrrrrr... Advanced Math.  Below average street smarts!

• Upvote 1

This good?

I'll just stare at you like I do my students and say, "Did you do everything I asked?"  :upperslime:

Ten-four good buddy.

Also, my girlfriend's sister-in-law is an English teacher, I'm just joking.

This good?

I'll just stare at you like I do my students and say, "Did you do everything I asked?" :upperslime:

Ten-four good buddy.

Also, my girlfriend's sister-in-law is an English teacher, I'm just joking.

You're good, BTW!

Winner #1

I'll have my picture up tomorrow. Man, I can't wait!

That's a look I know all too well.

I'm a teacher. I repeat stuff. All. The. Time. I repeat stuff. All. The. Time.

So, here it is day #14 of advanced math classes today and I get asked 5 times by my 5th graders what page they have to do in their books.

#1 - It's posted on their Google Classroom site, and has been since Monday

#2 - It's written on the board

#3 - It's literally the VERY NEXT PAGE in their book from yesterday

#4 - I've already answered this question at least twice out loud to everyone

Today, I'd had enough. Everyone that asked me something dumb like this I stared at for a few seconds and answered with the question, "Where can you find the answer to your question?" One kid I literally asked that to 4 times. He never figured out what I was doing. Grrrrrr... Advanced Math. Below average street smarts!

If you'll excuse me I need to go suppress some memories

Got mine quick this morning (will keep the late Amazon as a sealed copy), my best buy was sold out when I got there at 10:05 and my Target only had 2 left.

dq7woodus.jpg

• Upvote 1

http://puu.sh/rdm7o.jpgThere we go.

I'm experiencing DQ7 from the first time, and it's really weird being over a full hour into the game and not having seen a single monster. O.o

I seem to have a shortage of working pens at my house. Will a receipt with my real name do in lieu of my screen name?a6451bb9a7579e6291e6cc9a5d724814.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

14330032_1190978560940759_55300467214141

With how much I was reasearching the JP release, it would be a crime if I didn't get this badge. I know my screen is blurry but you can't clearly see I'm in Emberdale.

post-79891-0-84083500-1474066489_thumb.jpg

And that's that. There was no way I should miss this badge.

Sorry it's small. Posted it from my phone.

Edited by Sword_of_Dusk

Dang it, I preordered but I missed that contest (haven't been to the Den in a while unfortunately).  Oh well, here's my 3DS running DQ7 (and my username).

post-4714-0-71693400-1474083369_thumb.jpg