Life has been difficult lately, so I gotta apologise for not being here. My mother has been hospitalised for a couple months, my wife's mother has also been hospitalised. Fortunately, both of them are recovering. So I decided to log in and say howdy on the eve of our hard work paying off!

I went so far as to get the day off from work. And to think that 2 years ago we were depressed over no DQ.And with Operation Hero and a butt ton of people from around the world speaking up, tomorrow is a literal landmark day for the fans of DQ.

Have a great day tomorrow!

A local store broke street date. I'm playing it right now :)

Maribel still top waifu

My eyes are green.

My eyes are hazel.

@ redneckpride4ever:  glad to hear the family is recovering, after such a long time troubled. Also glad that this day has finally come for us all.  Just a few more hours.

@eal:  Blue

@Megalosaro: Alena 4 life

Maribel still top waifu

My eyes are green.
My eyes are hazel.
Ditto, twinsie.

Wait, really?

Boy Platty, this twinsie a schtick keeps getting better and better. You watch, we'll get the chance to meet in real life and find we end up looking exactly like the other! XD

• Upvote 1

Maribel still top waifu

My eyes are green.
My eyes are hazel.
Ditto, twinsie.
Wait, really?

Boy Platty, this twinsie a schtick keeps getting better and better. You watch, we'll get the chance to meet in real life and find we end up looking exactly like the other! XD

Um, you might have a case of triplets here. My eyes are hazel too.

Maribel still top waifu

My eyes are green.
My eyes are hazel.
Ditto, twinsie.
Wait, really?

Um, you might have a case of triplets here. My eyes are hazel too.
Hmm...we'll have to discuss this further. Or we can try the hat trick a la The Great Muppet Caper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOi3HBrjhLg

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Maribel still top waifu

My eyes are green.
My eyes are hazel.
Ditto, twinsie.
Wait, really?

I wanna look fresh out of college!

Put on a hat when whenever we meet and you will!

• Upvote 1

I think we all knew that. :P

• Upvote 1

I'm playing today.and I 'm still riding on the hype train. But in summary the Music is Awesome and the graphics are good I don't need more for a remake.

Seriously, I'm playing whith headphones. That remaked Ost is very nice. 

Long Life to King Trode  :tounge2:

Oh yeah, I'm coasting along nicely in this.  Just cleared the first island, and returned from it.

I kinda like what they did with the shrine in this one.  The old shrine was boring, this one doesn't overstay it's welcome as much.  I don't mind puzzles, but the original's shrine seemed to be padding things a little with the maze.  Now if only they hadn't idiot-proofed it by making it impossible to get the answers wrong with the saints, that would be a step better.

In any case, the game shines brightly. I'm proud to have it in it's reincarnated form on 3DS, and all so pleased to be playing it once more.