I wonder why September events are not yet released. Even the Super tombola not updated yet. they removed Egg Lair Event but didn't place a new event.. Hope they do the Gigantes event.. i want him since planning to make a critical hitter team

• 1 month later...

Seems to me there hasn't been much going on with that game other than rotating the stuff that has been out since launch. I would be curious what their daily average user number is currently. I know quite a few people on the Den here who were playing but have given up lately.

Seems to me there hasn't been much going on with that game other than rotating the stuff that has been out since launch. I would be curious what their daily average user number is currently. I know quite a few people on the Den here who were playing but have given up lately.

Wasn't there supposed to be a new Halloween event that has Halloween versions of pre existing DQ monsters as well as the Pumpkid from Dragon Quest X, starting with Ver 2.1? 

I already emailed Garena a few days ago about the other Halloween event for Super Light, so they're either not responding or just trying to process the email.

Same here done that multiple times.

I kinda assume the game is mostly on end of life maintenance in SEA.

Yeah, sort of. Anyway, on an unrelated note, did someone on the Den get the Taurix or some other monsters that WERE obtainable during the game's run? Just curious, cause it never hurts to be. 

Just curious, cause it never hurts to be.

Well, that's just not true.

Well, just saying bout the Taurix and other obtainable monsters during the game's life cycle
Haha, now problem. It's just that curiosity killed the cat.

Never forget the cat.