Sign in to follow this  
cobolisdead

Destructoid just uploaded the first twenty Minutes of the game!

I see the Dragonlord still has it, but I wonder if any of the other Alefgard residents will keep the faux Elizabethan English.

Looks like more gameplay footage with discussions from IGN on how this is Japan's answer to minecraft!

Okay, watching these videos has made me really really really want this game!

• Upvote 1

Awesome! I wonder if they will put this up as a demo on PSN? It is a heck of a wait until October 11th.

• Upvote 1

If i recall correctly, they released the japanese demo just a week before the japanese release.

I went ahead and pre-ordered. I'm really not a minecraft guy at all but this seems to have some more RPG elements mixed in. Hopefully it won't be a disappointment. 

I went ahead and pre-ordered. I'm really not a minecraft guy at all but this seems to have some more RPG elements mixed in. Hopefully it won't be a disappointment. 

It has more than just RPG elements.  It's basically a hybrid between Minecraft and jRPGs.  There's a lot more story structure in the game than the zero story structure in Minecraft.

Was the article linked here that really went into it and said this is most definitely an RPG first in terms of everything, but the world it exists in is a builder world. It was wonderfully worded and thought out.