So far I have made only a farewell post, so here goes. Solutus casts H

Thanks a lot, guys. Now I want a pizza, but it's too early in the morning to get one.

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot, guys. Now I want a pizza, but it's too early in the morning to get one.

You can get a breakfast pizza! Those are always good.

• Upvote 1

I've never actually had one. Have I been missing out?

• Upvote 1

Oh yes. When I have to work early shifts I'll stop and grab a slice for my breakfast, and it always hits the spot. I'm sure there are online recipes for homemade ones if you'd rather try your hand at making one.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

I wouldn't mind trying my hand at making one, but I'll taste one first in order to establish a baseline flavor. Now I just have to find out where I can order a breakfast pizza from.

But... everyone in my family has always been a spaghetti. I don't know if they accept me when I become a pizza.  :cry2:

If they don't accept you for what you want to be then they don't deserve you. They may be spaghetti... but you are pizza through and through! No matter what they say, hold your head up high and shout, 'I am a pizza!'

Breakfast pizza?  Like really breakfast stuff on a pizza?

I just eat whatever type of pizza is around at any meal.  Pepperoni Pizza makes a great cold breakfast pizza.

Breakfast pizza? Like really breakfast stuff on a pizza?

Yup. Use some cheese sauce (or any sauce really, by the looks of it a lot of people use different types of sauces or even salsa), throw on scrambled eggs, bacon bits, sausage, whatever you want. Hell some people throw on hash browns or potato slices!

I suppose next you're going to tell me you don't know what a walking taco is.

Breakfast pizza? Like really breakfast stuff on a pizza?

Yup. Use some cheese sauce, throw on scrambled eggs, bacon bits, sausage, whatever you want.

I suppose next you're going to tell me you don't know what a walking taco is.

If it's anything like a pocket dog, maybe.  I spent last Friday walking around campus with a trio of hamburgers and a pair of pocket dogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2LJWkg58Sw

Or perhaps its a taco left out so long it's grown enough fungus to walk away?

Ha, is that from The League?

Walking tacos are like a taco, difference being you build the taco on top of crushed nacho Doritos or plain Fritos chips. Usually we had them at ball games in high school, taking one of those grab Doritos bags you can find near check out aisles, cutting the side of the bag open, crushed the Doritos to smaller bite sized chunks, then topped with seasoned hamburger, lettuce, cheese, and anything else you would put in a taco. They are pretty popular, and make for a good quick meal when at all day tournaments or if you aren't hungry for a hot dog.

It's nothing fancy by any means, but they can hit the spot.

Ah, I've actually heard of the concept if not by that name.  Nothing wrong with food to go!

Yes, from The League.  I will greatly miss that show.

Edited by Plattym3

Yeah, I do like to get some to-go every once in a while... it's always just there! So convenient! :laugh:

I actually meant to start The League at one point of time but never got around to it...  :P

Our work has breakfast pizza that has sausage gravy as the sauce instead of cheese sauce (I like both styles). I think the QuickTrips around here use sausage gravy as their sauce as well.

I've never had it with sausage gravy as the sauce. Sounds like it might be good. Usually I grab a slice or a whole pizza from the Caseys right in town on a Sunday morning if I'm feeling too lazy to cook breakfast or lunch. Essentially it becomes a brunch pizza.

Yeah, Casey's has great breakfast pizza :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings, Solutus!

Do pardon my lateness to the welcoming party.  I've been absent from the forum a few months, but this and next seem to be a year for a DQ Renaissance, so I'm popping back in!

I am late, but the welcome is not. Welcome welcome. Post often, post hard. Don't let Yangus get the best of you. He may be the RPG mastermind, but you can be our resident Poetry mastermind.

It's not my fault you have me a great move set. ;)