What games do you want on the NX

What gets do you want on the NX? What games do you think the NX needs?

Games I want/ games I think the NX needs

Final Fnatasy XV

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Dragon Quest XI

Dragon Quest Builders

Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2

Kingdom Hearts III

Bayonetta 3

New Metroid

New F Zero(I know wishful thinking)

Street Fighter V

Resident Evil 7

Let me know what you think and add your own list of games too if you want.

The same 4 DQ games that you mentioned, plus I would love to see remakes/ports of DQ 1 through 10 on the system. As well as DQ Monster games.

I know that is very, very wishful thinking for the NX to have DQ 1 through 11, but I can still dream.

New F-Zero isn't as much wishful thinking as Street Fighter V, which is Sony-exclusive. Bayo 3 would be great, but I don't want to deal with another year of listening to people getting angry because it won't come out on the PS4 and XBone because of "greedy Nintendo."

A Fire Emblem game maybe? But they seem to have found a home on the 3DS. Metroid in the same style as Other M would be great. Metroid: AnOther M.

New F-Zero isn't as much wishful thinking as Street Fighter V, which is Sony-exclusive. Bayo 3 would be great, but I don't want to deal with another year of listening to people getting angry because it won't come out on the PS4 and XBone because of "greedy Nintendo."

A Fire Emblem game maybe? But they seem to have found a home on the 3DS. Metroid in the same style as Other M would be great. Metroid: AnOther M.

I wouldn't call it a Sony exclusive, I'd call it a multiplatform that isn't on Xbox. Also id like another year of people being mad at Bayo being Nintendo exclusive, there salty tears give me power, I'm joking by the way. Bayonetta made it to Smash Bros so I think it makes sense the sequel would be on NX, plus Bayonetta 2 sold over a million units on the Wii U.

Also let me add on to my first list with Splatoon 2, and maybe a new Shin Megami Tensei. Possibly Persona 5...

Wants:

Dragon Quest I-III

Dragon Quest XI

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Dissidia

Gamecube, Saturn and Dreamcast emulation

Pikmin 4

Final Fantasy VII remake

Kirby platformer

Donkey Kong platformer

Soul Calibur VI

Everything under "Needs" would be nice, too.

Needs:

Dragon Quest anything

A lot of western 3rd party support

Mario, Zelda, and Smash (which it'll get anyway)

What gets do you want on the NX? What games do you think the NX needs?

Games I want/ games I think the NX needs

Final Fnatasy XV  <--Guaranteed to see an NX release, probably at the same time as the PC release

Final Fantasy VII Remake  <--Already a done deal, they "accidentally" revealed this then retracted without actually retracting the comment

Dragon Quest XI  <--Don't worry about this, it's a done deal

Dragon Quest Builders  <--The "interest" is just another way of noting SE is going to go multiplat with this, and the NX is definitely getting it

Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2  <--This is a maybe...we could possibly see DQH2, but I'd bet we're more likely to see DQH3 go NX + PS4, then Steam

Kingdom Hearts III  <--Nothing said, but I definitely see this happening

Bayonetta 3  <--Nintendo does own the franchise, it's pretty decent gameplay, a hot chica, and fun, so it's pretty much set and done unless Nintendo simply cancels the series

New Metroid  <--Probably, but Zero and the last Prime were such bad experiences back to back Nintendo might feel they've killed it.  Though I do wonder if they return to metroidvania style.

New F Zero(I know wishful thinking)  <--Actually, I can see a WiiU port

Street Fighter V  <--very likely

Resident Evil 7  <--I can definitely see this going NX

Let me know what you think and add your own list of games too if you want.

Soma Bringer 2

Xenoblade Chronicles X2

A new Takahashi game world, because I like his style

The Last Story 2 (highly unlikely)

The Lost Odyssey 2 (potentially unlikely)

Tales of...something, but a return to Vesperia's style of gameplay, or maybe Destiny 1's PS2 gameplay

Star Ocean 5 (fixed version, bettered version, much like the rereleases of SO3, and remake of SO1 and enhanced port of SO2 on the PSP)

Ys 5, 6, and 7 remakes

Ys 8, 9, and 10

Ys 1+2, 3, and 4, with added features and original+ all former remake versions

Trails of Heroes

Tactics Ogre 2

Final Fantasy Tactics 2

Both South Park RPGs

KOTOR 3

Elder Scrolls 6

Persona 6 and 7

SMT 5 and remixed version

Digital Devil Saga 4

A special SMT package with individual releases of 1, 2, 3, and 4

A special Persona package with 1, both 2's, 3, 4, and 5

Etrian Odyssey 6, 7, and 8

Etrian Odyssey's remakes of 1,2 , and 3, as a single release

Etrian Odyssey 4 and 5 remakes in the same vein as 1~3's

7th Dragon 4

Xenogears, original, and a remake

Seiken Densetsu's current remake

Seiken Densetsu 2 and 3 remade

Seiken Densetsu 4, pretending the original 4 never was

Grandia 6

Grandia Anniversary pack, 1~Xtreme

Lunar 1 + 2 remade..again, with both original and PSX versions...maybe PSP versions

Lunar 3...an actual Lunar 3

Lufia 1 remade as an actual standard RPG

Lufia 2 remade again as an actual standard RPG

Lufia 3 made, pretending the original never was

Phantasy Star 1, 2, 3, and 4 all remade especially for this

Phantasy Star 5 and 6

Phantasy Star Online ep1+2, enhanced GC version

Phantasy Star Online ep3 remake without cards, make the original downloadable

Phantasy Star Online ep4, enhanced

Phantasy Star Online 2

Phantasy Star Universe compilation package, all-in-one

Legend of Dragoon remake

Legend of Dragoon 2

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters

Bloodborne 2

Dark Souls compilation package, 1+2

Dark Souls 3

New From Software game...I don't care I just like their style

Chrono Trigger REMAKE + original DS version with some changes to the DS additions to make them tolerable

Chrono Cross remake

Chrono 3

Dragon Quest X

Dragon Quest Monsters anniversary package, all versions released

Dragon Quest 1~3 Anniversary Pack, all versions released

Dragon Quest 1~3 3D remakes

Dragon Quest 4~9 Anniversary Packs, all versions released for each one

Dragon Quest Swords remake

Dragon Quest: Slime Mori Mori anniversary pack

Final Fantasy 5 remake

Final Fantasy 6 remake

Final Fantasy 1~12, all versions

Dark Cloud 1+2 pack

Dark Cloud 3

Dark Cloud 4

Dark Cloud 5!

Quest Anniversary pack, all old quest games, all releases

Quintet Anniversary pack, all Quintet releases!

That's good for now...there are a lot of other releases I'd love to see on the NX

I wouldn't call it a Sony exclusive, I'd call it a multiplatform that isn't on Xbox. Also id like another year of people being mad at Bayo being Nintendo exclusive, there salty tears give me power, I'm joking by the way. Bayonetta made it to Smash Bros so I think it makes sense the sequel would be on NX, plus Bayonetta 2 sold over a million units on the Wii U.

Also let me add on to my first list with Splatoon 2, and maybe a new Shin Megami Tensei. Possibly Persona 5...

Street Fighter V is confirmed exclusive for Sony platforms only and I guess PC because it's a part of a partnership between them and Sony Computer Entertainment.

Bayo did well because they were smart. For one thing, people complained because they felt it was unfair that the sequel wasn't coming for any of the platforms the original came out on, but then Nintendo went and included the original game for free with the sequel.

Now, there are rumors swirling that Beyond Good and Evil 2 might be an NX exclusive. Nintendo's no doubt trying to duplicate the success they've found in rescuing Bayonetta 2 if this is true.

I'm probably not buying it,but if a Animal Crossing (that's not a spinoff or a Mario Party clone) game comes out, I might reconsider my life choices.