2016 Fantasy Football

Hey all, got on Yahoo finally today and took a look.  Yahoo went ahead and just made our league from last year's league.  

SOOOOOOO.... take a look and confirm you're on the list.  Post in this topic and let me know you're planning on playing again this season.  I don't want us to get to the draft and find out we have a lame duck, dead team in our league.  I'll keep posting here and we'll probably set the draft up for Labor Day weekend when we're confirmed with our numbers.

Here's the link for new members!  https://yho.com/nfl?l=195405&k=a7833b62da26a644&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=b47c3ca4c6f194af

79c8b8219900c86f316728e94ba185a5.jpg

Remember, confirm you're coming back, or your team will get deleted in a couple weeks!
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They did. I got an email like a month ago. Come on, new people/people sitting on the fence! Play with us! You could get a badge for 5 minutes of work for 16 Sundays! That's 80 minutes of work for the

Ready to go 8-8

It will take all of five minutes to move players around. Five minutes out of a whole week. It's not a big commitment in any sense.

A lot of people were on the fence last year and the year before. I hope they get up the courage to join this time around to either help fill out the spots from players that won't be returning or maybe even make a 16-team league if possible.

A lot of people were on the fence last year and the year before. I hope they get up the courage to join this time around to either help fill out the spots from players that won't be returning or maybe even make a 16-team league if possible.

I think Yahoo maxes out at 12. But even that would be awesome.

Joined. Is there a way to change my teams name after I've joined?

There is. I did it today and already forgot. Maybe click team tab. Or settings. It's around.

WOOOOOT!!! Back to back???  :tounge2:

My Team -> Edit Team info

So far none of you have confirmed by team name... thanks for that.

Returning
Nottagen's Nimrods
Legendary Heroes
Kandar's Henchmen
Show Me Your DD's
Esturk's Zenithians
Saro's Demonkings

Up for Deletion
Proshall's Monster's (with the extra apostrophe, it should be)
DQ VII

Edited by Plattym3

DDs is/are coming back

You could almost say they're... missed connections.

Now that we have 7 of 8, all that's left to do when we can't scrounge up the last guy is to do as they did in The League with Jenny and make Platty's wife the last member of our league.

#1 - Love that show.

#2 - Literally was walking around campus Friday with 2 pocket dogs and was sad I knew of no one to stop in and inform of this.

#3 - My wife won our family league 2 years ago, we might just want a coin team. Then again, coin team could win!

Here's the current standings.  Back down to 6.

Returning
Nottagen's Nimrods
Legendary Heroes
Kandar's Henchmen
Show Me Your DD's
Esturk's Zenithians
Saro's Demonkings

Up for Deletion
Proshall's Monster's (with the extra apostrophe, it should be)
DQ VII