For the last few days i get this errors when trying to get into game. Does anyone have same problem?

I have had trouble off and on, seems like I cannot get on until later in the afternoon CST

This is really annoying especially if you want to scrapyard it takes like 5 tries just to enter game. I hope they fix this i already reported them. Just wanted to check if its only my connection.

• 5 weeks later...

Everytime I try to login thru the Facebook login nothing happens. I tap the fb button and....nothing. I've made sure I have the most recent version as posted on this forum. Unless there's a newer version than is available here, I don't know what I might be doing wrong.

When that happens to me I have to uninstall and reinstall the game.

I try to force stop the app then open my "Clean Master" app to delete junk file, cooldown phone, then boost the app, battery save. Last touch is use the app "Wipe Out" to make sure nothing that abstracts the DQMSL app is open. If all doest work, try clear data then download new data. If still not, reinstall^^

I try to force stop the app then open my "Clean Master" app to delete junk file, cooldown phone, then boost the app, battery save. Last touch is use the app "Wipe Out" to make sure nothing that abstracts the DQMSL app is open. If all doest work, try clear data then download new data. If still not, reinstall^^

wow

wow

haha.. well sometimes its just the internet connection so i turn off wifi or mobile data(whatever's you are using) then put them right back on & try again.