Anyone know where to find cheaper Vita Memory Cards?

There isn't anyplace.  Sony's need to keep their format proprietary has really killed the market for cheap cards.  Used cards or ebay auctions are pretty much it.  Sure you can find occasional Craig's list listings, but I wouldn't trust the ones going for really cheap, but you never know.  Some people really do find great deals/buys.

Other places are bid sites, but you can end up spending $200~500 on bid slots before you finally win something.  Sure you might get it for as low as $2~3, but typically you'll spend over $100 just getting items like it, unless you...essentially pay close attention to the site mechanics, and the times people pay attention, and number of bids for what items, and when.  Then carefully pick WHEN you bid. That seems to be the only tactic that works for the people who get ahead, and actually spend like $8~15 total, and win something $50~200 in actual value, or $30~50 for $201~1,000 in actual value.

It's not worth the effort unless you're willing to devote your time.

Another possibility are potential bulk buy deals from wholesale retailers or TV retailers (QVC, TigerDirect, HSN).

Yet another route is dumpster diving.  Sometimes gamestores (especially Gamestop) WILL throw out good used and new memory cards, just because they're overstocked, and GS doesn't seem to give a rats ass about lost money.  Despite claims they stockpile older games and hardware, they really don't.  They only start doing so when the market starts to open up for those particular items, but they only follow the market.  Until that point, they dump hundreds to thousands every week.  Yeah...thousands of dollars worth of stuff.  What's even worse is due to dumpster divers, some stores actually destroy their stuff prior to dumping it, even if it's 100% working condition.  Pretty pathetic.

Anyway, the best deals, commonly, would be "used" on Amazon and ebay.  Ebay, I prefer listings with fixed prices, since auctions can go poorly.

Edited by ignasia7

Cheap? Vita memory cards? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ha. hahah. Haaaaaaaaaaa.

No.

That being said, Amazon Prime may sell them for a reduced price on Prime Day.

GameStop dumps so much good stuff, YouTubers have made careers about digging through their trash in the middle of the night and stealing their display stuff and games.

• Upvote 1

Cheap? Vita memory cards? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ha. hahah. Haaaaaaaaaaa.

No.

That being said, Amazon Prime may sell them for a reduced price on Prime Day.

GameStop dumps so much good stuff, YouTubers have made careers about digging through their trash in the middle of the night and stealing their display stuff and games.

When I was a third key at a Gamestop back in 2005, I had to help win inventory one night, they tossed roughly 200 strategy guides and some games. They threw all the stuff in the dumpster out back, and I waited for my manager to leave, then I drove around back and put all of them into my car, then grabbed out the ones I really wanted and kept the rest in my closet for like, 7 years before I just took it all to good will.

My favorite are the videos where they sound all rushed and hurried and run away when they see cops approaching. Then they do room tour videos and they have hundreds of probably dirty games and one big display centerpiece like a demo TV and console setup and walls plastered with GameStop posters.

Vita cards aren't cheap. I had a 32G in mine when it was stolen.

Well, my attempts with ebay auctions didn't end as I'd hoped. I ended-up winning two and it totaled to about $101 dollars. 53 for the first win and 47 for the second, which I had been confident that I would lose because the other ones I lost ranged from 57 - 60 dollars a piece. So, I got two 32 GB Vita memory cards for the average price of a 64 GB Vita memory card. >_>