Sign in to follow this  
YangustheLegendaryBandit

Do you like Maribel?

Cast your vote here!  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

bsolutely. But i wasn't refering to her. I was talking about your talk about lack of female members posting in den. So some random member could say that to fix that statistic...Watch for pattycakes!

No. Beechy. Annoying. She hates me. I follow the platinum rule: treat others as they treat you.

I agree. In DWVII she's bratty and annoying.  I believe they lightened her up a bit for the DQVII remake.  They made a point during the E3 promotion that they've focused on her character development.

I'm in the middle. She's definitely mean, but there's charm to it, but at the same time, not so much.

Best girl is Maribel 2016 Victor of the third annual waifu wars(Wait did you say she was 16) ummmm, runner up is Camilla.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

I like her. She's pretty amusing, It's kind of a similar reason to why Dogbert hangs around Dilbert.

Best girl is Maribel 2016 Victor of the third annual waifu wars(Wait did you say she was 16) ummmm, runner up is Camilla.

DQ Waifu wars. Sounds like it should be a thing.

Heh, typed in thong instead of thing at first.

DQ Waifu wars. Sounds like it should be a thing.

Heh, typed in thong instead of thing at first.

Heh, simple thongs really.

Simple thongs, really. I've been poking around in...

And that's where I'm going to stop reading. Thongs are actually quite simple, but I don't know what you're doing poking around with them & talking about it here. Geeze, kiss & tell much?

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

DQ waifu wars?

Sounds like a Quest to me!

DQ waifu wars?

We already did that back when we voted for the most liked DQ female character. Jessica won because of her va-va-voom. Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

DQ waifu wars?

We already did that back when we voted for the favorite female character. Jessica won because of her va-va-voom.
Younger brain is correct.

Younger brain...?

Yes younger brain-Maribel.

We should make it so no previous winners allowed.

Younger brain...?

Your brain is younger than mine. I tend to forget old quests. Then thing they're great ideas... probably because some part of me remembers them being good before!

Also, no Tapatalk signatures allowed. 😜

Younger brain...?

Your brain is younger than mine. I tend to forget old quests. Then thing they're great ideas... probably because some part of me remembers them being good before!

Is it that little thing on the bottom that says" sent using tapatalk" if so how would I get rid of that.

Younger brain...?

Is it that little thing on the bottom that says" sent using tapatalk" if so how would I get rid of that.

Yep.

Go to Tapatalk main screen.

Click "Me"

Click "Settings"

Scroll to "Signature" & click

None!

Younger brain...?

Yep.

Go to Tapatalk main screen.

Click "Me"

Click "Settings"

Scroll to "Signature" & click

None!

Thanks Plat. Out of curiosity if you don't mind me asking why aren't Tapatalk signatures allowed?

Younger brain...?

OOOOOOOH.

I figured you were going for the Yangness name again but auto correct attacked or something.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

I will admit that with most of my favorite characters, I tend to like them almost immediately, but Maribel was an exception.

Firstly I wanna state that you get the most personality out of her via party chat.  So make sure you use party chat as much as you can!

At first I didn't think much of her.. I actually found her to be pretty rude and intimidating.  She'd always comment on how certain situations should be a certain way.. which I eventually begun to find really humorous to be honest.  Little did I realize, but over time I'd be using party chat mostly because I was curious about Maribel's reactions.  When

Maribel leaves the party for a moment, and your party is Aira, Melvin and Gabo

I liked how friendly the whole party is about all the situations in party chat.. but I also thought they were too friendly.  

It made me miss Maribel a lot more, and I couldn't wait for her to come back in my party.  And it's quite a bit of time before she comes back, so pretty much the moment she came back at the very end of the game, I realized she was my favorite DQ VII character

but I still like Aira and Melvin a lot.  Not to go too off topic, but Aira really has by far the coolest attack animations of any DQ character so far I think.

Younger brain...?

Yes.Go to options change (no) signature.

I will admit that with most of my favorite characters, I tend to like them almost immediately, but Maribel was an exception.

Firstly I wanna state that you get the most personality out of her via party chat. So make sure you use party chat as much as you can!

At first I didn't think much of her.. I actually found her to be pretty rude and intimidating. She'd always comment on how certain situations should be a certain way.. which I eventually begun to find really humorous to be honest. Little did I realize, but over time I'd be using party chat mostly because I was curious about Maribel's reactions. When

Maribel leaves the party for a moment, and your party is Aira, Melvin and Gabo

I liked how friendly the whole party is about all the situations in party chat.. but I also thought they were too friendly.

It made me miss Maribel a lot more, and I couldn't wait for her to come back in my party. And it's quite a bit of time before she comes back, so pretty much the moment she came back at the very end of the game, I realized she was my favorite DQ VII character

but I still like Aira and Melvin a lot. Not to go too off topic, but Aira really has by far the coolest attack animations of any DQ character so far I think.

Yeah the moment she leaves party game just feel really dull. Aira is interesting when you first meet her but not so much later.

• Upvote 1

Not to go too off topic, but Aira really has by far the coolest attack animations of any DQ character so far I think.

Perks of being a Dancer :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1

I always bust out laughing at Maribel's insults. The party chat in the game, especially when Kiefer, Gabo, and Maribel are all in the party is an extra touch to the game.

That whole scene and party chat in the herb garden past chapter is one of the best sections I've seen in an RPG to this day outside of Ultima VII. Unlike the Ultimas, the character development in DQVII is over only one game, not four games. 

Then there's the scene after the princess congratulates the hero.

"Why is your face all red? What the hell were you doing in there you jerk!?" :laugh:

• Upvote 1

Next to Bianca she's probably my favourite Dragon Quest female.   She starts a bit rough but as the game goes on she lightens up.  I quite like her progression in that way.