Dragon Quest X - Monster Images

dq10wii.png

Thanks to Mimas for sending me a video of 908 monsters from Dragon Quest X (I think she said she was missing 2 was all so far).  Since there isn't an official translation of Dragon Quest X and there is no book number value, they are just numbered as they show in her monster list.

Dragon Quest X Monster List

• Upvote 1

dq10wii.png

Thanks to Mimas for sending me a video of 908 monsters from Dragon Quest X (I think she said she was missing 2 was all so far).  Since there isn't an official translation of Dragon Quest X and there is no book number value, they are just numbered as they show in her monster list.

Huh, neat. Can u have the monster wiki person  make sure to put the new images in by their respective places? (I.e, Slime with Slime and Drackmage with Drackmage.)

I haven't had any contact from her for a while hence why the DQMSL ones aren't linked either.

dq10wii.png

Thanks to Mimas for sending me a video of 908 monsters from Dragon Quest X (I think she said she was missing 2 was all so far). Since there isn't an official translation of Dragon Quest X and there is no book number value, they are just numbered as they show in her monster list.

Huh, neat. Can u have the monster wiki person make sure to put the new images in by their respective places? (I.e, Slime with Slime and Drackmage with Drackmage.)

Why don't you add them yourself? With how my vi you care about the bloody monsters of this series, I'm sure if you contact the right people they would give you access to working on the wiki.

I haven't had any contact from her for a while hence why the DQMSL ones aren't linked either.

The Southeast Asia version monsters, I presume?

dq10wii.png

Thanks to Mimas for sending me a video of 908 monsters from Dragon Quest X (I think she said she was missing 2 was all so far). Since there isn't an official translation of Dragon Quest X and there is no book number value, they are just numbered as they show in her monster list.

Huh, neat. Can u have the monster wiki person make sure to put the new images in by their respective places? (I.e, Slime with Slime and Drackmage with Drackmage.)

Why don't you add them yourself? With how my vi you care about the bloody monsters of this series, I'm sure if you contact the right people they would give you access to working on the wiki.

You know, I just might take you up on that. Could be good

Well the "Monster Wiki" here isn't a true Wiki, but you can surely send changes to me and I will update the database

Very cool.  Thanks Mimas for that dump.  Thanks Woodus for posting it.

Interesting things to note:  A lot of dragon types pop up post #230.  Pretty scarce leading up to that number.  NOT ONE eastern style dragon.  So far only 3, 7, and 9 (essentially magic numbers...interestingly enough, that are VERY potent and important in virtually all cultures when it comes to various forms of numerology...11 would be the next, and I have to wonder if that's the reason for the lack of any of those streamlined eastern-esque Dragons in the series beyond these, and if they'll appear again in 11).

9 new types of dragons I don't recall from any mainline or monsters release.  One borrows heavily from the Dragonlord, but more...generic, less expressive.  A few new dragonoids.  Surprisingly a lot of Western style Dragons.  Nice to see Hydras make a comeback, though it took DQ10 awhile to reintroduce the model.  A LOT of repetition, and not much taken from older games.  I'd say only about 10~15% of all models from previous games are represented amongst the DQ10 enemy list.

Yeah, gmail will work, just send me a PM then though as I don't check gmail that often.