Okay, it's time to put our gems to the test again. Any idea how good this boss monster is?

According to Japanese sites he is considered decent, on par with Nimzo if anything. Supposedly they should have the following for skills.

S Rank

• Kafrizz - MP efficient spell for quests, not very useful in arena because of how easily resisted it is.

• ??? - Launches an attack on all enemies with a chance to confuse. Lots of potential for arena, probably the best thing about Baramos.

SS Rank

• Kaboom - Not really useful despite how cool looking it is. Wasteful in questing and most monsters in arena are resistant or immune to it.

* Disruptive Pulse - Situational skill and you're forced to carry it. Will be nice for quests where monsters boost their stats.

His stats as of now are actually really low and even in SS rank form he gets 1 - 2 moves. If you have excess gems it doesn't hurt for long term (since he gets really good reincarnations), but you're really not missing out on anything in my opinion if you can't get him.

Good tombola! At last there's an update. Other S rank, Orochi and Black dragon is good as well(but why they have to put Boss Troll in=*=).

Baramos is good, imo. Very high HP, MP and decent Atk.

It can be reincarnated in the (farrrr) future.

But overall I don't think it's good for PvP.

And the rating is the same as Nimzo.

I've never played on JP server. I've just watch the stat and ability on website. :)

Edited by Xguard

New content!  I'm genuinely shocked... my assumption was that Garena had given up on this game, and was letting it die a slow death.

Might still be true, but I think I'll go for broke and blow all the gems I have on this tombola!

This is so bad.I wasted over 3000 gems and the "best" i got is stout troll which i already have boosted 2*...

Spent 10800 gems (ugh) for this hilarious monster  :P

Bicon1book_zpshbioanwi.png

Screenshot_2016-06-23-19-03-00_zpsvjb0df

Screenshot_2016-06-23-19-12-36_zpsmrj8bx

Screenshot_2016-06-23-19-13-29_zpsvdcc8h

Screenshot_2016-06-23-19-13-41_zpsovqdpr

I did two 10-pulls. The first gave me all B/C ranks and the second gave me three A ranks (War-Rus, Archdemon, and Skeleton Swordsman) ugh.

I mean, Skeleton Swordsman isn't a terrible pull, but I already have 5 maxed Armfuls.  Guess I can start saving up for an eventually 4*+4 Swordoid (Army of One?)

This is so bad.I wasted over 3000 gems and the "best" i got is stout troll which i already have boosted 2*...

You did a 10-pull (2700 gems) rather than 10 individual pulls, right?

Thanks for the images, got him added to the monster database, if at some point could you grab a shot of the strenths/weaknesses please?

Thanks for the images, got him added to the monster database, if at some point could you grab a shot of the strenths/weaknesses please?

Sorry for the late reply bro. Here it is.

Screenshot_2016-06-24-06-44-18_zpsbhl1mt

I did two 10-pulls. The first gave me all B/C ranks and the second gave me three A ranks (War-Rus, Archdemon, and Skeleton Swordsman) ugh.

I mean, Skeleton Swordsman isn't a terrible pull, but I already have 5 maxed Armfuls.  Guess I can start saving up for an eventually 4*+4 Swordoid (Army of One?)

Yes i did. Is it better to do single pulls?

Now i see he is not that great for a boss.

Yes i did. Is it better to do single pulls?

Now i see he is not that great for a boss.

Don't do single pull, 10-pulls gives better rank monsters. I agree with you, just wanted for collection and I found his looks funny :tounge2:  Save gems for Zoma.

I did two 10 pulls and all I got was a Thornella

I did two 10 pulls and all I got was a Thornella

I would be happy if i got Thornella she gets great skill Oomphle.

Btw what is so great about Zoma. Is he best boss?

Also i'm starting to think that single pulls are better.

I would like Estark and Nocturnus more. I think Zoma just isn't my cup of beer...