Sign in to follow this  
Z6n4

DQM Terrys Wonderland 3D Translation Project

This got no attention. I've been following this over there for months. The progress is amazing. It's done being translated, just in testing phase!

4d73cd24c8368b04c6e75fca70ea8bb6.jpg

Oh yeah, this will be great.  Also will be great to keep watch over the wifi part as it sucked we couldn't save Joker DS' tourneys....

Thanks for the interest platty!

No problem. I'm sure one or two people are over there too, but no love on these boards yet.

What would it take to play it once it is ready, there isn't a viable 3DS emu yet is there?

What would it take to play it once it is ready, there isn't a viable 3DS emu yet is there?

That's the $100 question.

There is not a viable 3ds emulator.

It would take a 3DS that is capable of installing CFW in some form (a9lh, gateway, etc.)

And that's it.  Good news if you shell out for a 3DS and don't have one, then you cna support them with their new 3DS lineup!

Yes, a properly modded 3ds would play this and others like it.  Just be careful if you try to mod yours.  I recently bricked my old 3ds xl trying.  It was my fault; I was hasty and didn't read enough before attempting a firmware flash.

If they release it with HANS support you won't even need cfw. Just homebrew and the physical game.

Edited by DarkBaramos

Oh goodness, how have I not seen this?!  :whoa: Magnificent! You can bet I'll be keeping tabs from now on♪  :overjoyed2:

Z6n4 is diabolical, if this translation releases as close to DQ7 as I suspect it will. How will I have the time for both?!

• Upvote 2

Wow, holy! We already have a near completed translation for this but it's taken over a decade for the PS1 game translation?

Whoa.

Looks like I'll finally be getting into how to play translated games, but I haven't had time to search yet. I think Sky3DS+ might be the answer.

Any opinions on this or link to a thread about doing this type of thing?

Looks like I'll finally be getting into how to play translated games, but I haven't had time to search yet. I think Sky3DS+ might be the answer.

Any opinions on this or link to a thread about doing this type of thing?

If your 3DS firmware is 10.7 or below, you should seriously consider a custom firmware. You don't need to buy a flashcard and have many advantages like Virtual Console injection and homebrew.

This guide is pretty much the ultimate one:

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Edited by bjaxx87

IT'S OUT GO GO GO

(Damnit, my N3DS updated to 11.1 before I realized.)

• Upvote 1

IT'S OUT GO GO GO

(Damnit, my N3DS updated to 11.1 before I realized.)

Hot damn! :whoa: Team Terry did a mighty fine job! I guess now is the time to start figuring out how to play translated games. 

Really solid translation. A good mix of the new style and old. I'm just wondering for those with a japanese copy, a lot of websites mention co-op modes. Is this just the trading feature?

So here's the REAL question. Do the monster formulas from the original gameboy (and Prima Guide) work in this one?

I've been following the thread linked to in the first post for half a year now. The answer is: mostly, but not all. It's got some Joker stuff mixed in. Slime x Slime isn't King Slime, it's Behemoth Slime, for example. There's other slight differences. Edited by Plattym3

Before my PC crashed, i had a xl sheet of all kinds of info on this game (breeding weapons etc).  Does anyone have it or a link to it?

Thanks in advance!

Citra updated recently and this runs very well. I have a pretty mid-tier PC and its smooth so far.