Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Quest #153 - Vocation Creation Fixation

Recommended Posts

Vocation: Oni

Description: Depicted in Japanese mythology as huge ogres with iron clubs, it is said that these demons are invincible, however the only known weakness these devils have is extremely powerful magic, like Magic Burst levels of magic, they are also weak to healing spells like Fullcure except Fullcure won't kill it right away but as Fullcure to this class is like Kafrizzle to a regular class. . There skin is tougher than steel, they're lungs can hold their breath for six hours. They can swallow fire and not be harmed. Despite their heaviness these creatures can run one hundred miles per hour for three hours at minimum. If you ever looked up overpowered in the dictionary, you'd see Oni would be it's own word.

Advanced Class (Y or N): Y

(if so) Previous Classes Needed To Unlock: Warrior, Martial Artist, Gladiator, Monster Master, Dragon, Liqiud Metal Slime, Thief, Merchant, Ranger

Prerequisite Item: Demon Scroll

Spells or Abilities Learned at:

Level 1-Double Up( Do double damage but have low defense for one turn, always goes first)

Level 2-Scream(Teammates are unable to move the turn you use this, gives all enemies hearing loss and does 300~500 damage no mp, is unable to move for the next two turn because you have to catch your breath, also if the enemy is some kind of glass based enemy they will have instant death cast on them even if they are immune to instant death, can be used to repel the effects of Ra's Mirror, and destroy glass based weapons)

Level 3-Breath( raises defenses, if you use Scream after using Breath you increase your damage by %50 but will have to catch breath for another turn for every time you used breath, also increases the power of breath based moves such as Big Banga by %50)

Level 4-Kamikazee(user sacrifices themselves to do massive damage)

Level 5-Magnitude(user stomps the ground with all there might doing 100~300 damage toppling all enemies and teammates in the process, flying enemies or teammates are immune)

Level 6-Steel Skin( user is unable to move for a turn but has defenses maxed for one turn, similar to Kaclang, only when enemies hit you they'll do damage to themselves and any weapons they have will break, however you are still susceptible to Holy Magic

Level 7-Berserk(user loses control of themselves for the rest of the battle, attack is doubled, tension is maxed for the rest of the battle, will attack teammates and enemies alike)

Level 8-Wrath(Always goes first even against other moves that usually do, does 3000~5000 damage to all enemies and party members, ignores defenses, after using lowers defenses to zero and then forces you to take a nap for the rest of the battle, should probably be used only as a last resort.)

 

Stat Changes:

HP:30%

MP:-30%

STR:50%

DEF:40%

AGL:50%

INT:-50%

LUCK:0%

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vocation Title: Farmer

Description: Laying the simple life aside, the Farmer will lend a green thumb to any party! With their knowledge of the land and livestock, Farmers will provide plenty of support to any party in need.

Advanced Class (Y or N): No

Mastery Bonus: Increases the chances of late level Green Thumb and Monstrous Seeds to appear; Provides another +10% to Strength

 

Spells or Abilities Learned at:

Level 1 - Green Thumb - Plant a helpful seed to give the party some support. The seed will fully grow after 2 or 3 turns depending on the crop (note: the turn it is planted on does count toward the 2-3 turns). Each level will add one new possible seed. (Level 1 seed - Apple tree, restores 30 to 50 HP for 2 to 4 party members)

 

Monstrous Seeds - Use your planting skills to create your own plant family monster! Each level nets you one new seed similar to Green Thumb, and like Green Thumb it will take 2-3 (or possibly 4 for the strongest monsters!) turns to fully grow.

 

(Level 1 seed - Rotton Apples - Will target one enemy and take a good bite out of them. Based on strength of the Farmer)

 

Level 2 - Snooze - Put any ruelly critters to sleep.

 

(Level 2 Green Thumb - Green beans - Get some greens in your diet and restore 10-20 MP to 2-4 party members!)

 

(Level 2 Monstrous Seed - Eggplanton - Call forth this cute little eggplant to whiplash the enemy party for 2 turns. Based on Strength of Farmer)

 

Level 3 - Manure Toss - You know all that horse manure you find? Time to put it to some use! Using one horse manure from the inventory, the Farmer hurls it at the enemy party, resulting in one of three things:

1. Insta-kills a single enemy due to the stench.

2. Hits an enemy and can freeze them in disgust.

3. Hits for normal damage, with a decent chance for a critical hit...due to the disgusting smell.

 

(Green thumb level 3 - Corn on the cob - break out the butter and restore 50-60 HP to all party members!)

 

(Level 3 Monstrous Seed - Bean Man. Though he has a far off look in his eyes, Bean Man is ready to fight. He'll charge the enemy with his spear...but may accidentally trip for a critical hit. He could even get up and try again to show you what he can do!)

 

Level 4 - Plow the Fields - Time for the Farmer to show his strength without his monster buddies! Plotting his path carefully, the Farmer will hit all foes with their trusty plow. The fewer enemies the stronger the hit will be; hitting a single enemy will do double damage, while multiple fills will even out the damage per enemy.

 

(Green thumb level 4 - Carrots - What's up with these carrots, doc? Well they restore 20-30 MP to everyone, that's what!)

 

(Monstrous seed level 4 - Snapper - This three headed weed won't hesitate to taste the opposition. They will attack random enemies over 2-3 turns).

 

Level 5 - Fuddle - Another trick to rangle up critters is to confuse them!

 

(Level 5 Green thumb - Onions - Hoo-whee, do these onions stink! But one bite of these gives any brave party members a free 100 HP and 30 MP!)

 

(Level 5 Monstrous Seeds - Oniono - If you thought the regular onions stink, you won't last long around Onionos. Charging the enemy, they release their foul stench to freeze enemies.)

 

Level 6 - Befriend the Beast - When you're having trouble getting a monster to join your party or monster park, why not have your Farmer try his luck? Gives a good chance for a monster to ask to join/go to the Monster Park.

 

(Level 6 Green thumb - Watermelon - Crack open one of these bad boys and get ready for a feast for hot summer days! Restores 80-90 HP to all allies and 20-30 MP as well.)

 

(Level 6 Monstrous seed - FaceTree - With that wicked smile on his face, FaceTree will attack your enemies for several turns. In addition, he may use medicinal herbs to heal a party member.)

 

Level 7 - Lively Livestock - With a loud whistle, a farmhouse's worth of animals come charging in. Similar to Sheep Stampede from the Shepard class, this hits all enemies. The difference is that you have chickens, cows, pigs, geese, and horses. The stronger the Farmer, the greater the damage.

 

(Level 7 Green thumb - Pumpkins - Like watermelons, pumpkins provide a feast for the party! This time, however, the pumpkins restore 50 HP and 60-80 MP to all allies.)

 

(Level 7 Monstrous seed - RoseVine - A wicked monster through and through, RoseVines are relentless in who they attack (but don't worry, they won't hit you). Using physical and Frizz line attacks, they attack for several turns much like FaceTrees.)

 

Level 8 - Waste Not - You know all those rare healing items you have but never use due to how...well, rare they are? Now you can use them without fear! For a chunk of MP, the Farmer uses just enough of a healing item to net you TWO uses out of it! Now you can use that Yggdrasil leaf twice, or that Elfin Elixer!

 

(Level 8 Green thumb - Star Fruits - This rare, final fruit will restore 100 HP and MP to all party members. Has a low chance of appearing, but when it does you'll be thanking the stars for it!)

 

(Level 8 Monstrous seed - Egdracil - Titan of the plant family, Egdracil is the rarest of monsters. Taking 4 turns to sprout, Egdracil towers over the party and attacks your foes. Better yet, he drops Yggdrail leaves every turn he's on the field, reviving any party members to full health. Finally, he will Omniheal the party before disappearing into thin air. Has a low chance of appearing, but when he does it's gonna be a good time.)

 

Stat Changes:

HP: 20%

MP: 10%

STR: 20%

DEF: -20%

AGL: 10%

INT: 40%

LUCK: 50%

 

Artwork: http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&image=946

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Platty along with previous classes needed, could we also put a previous item needed, like the Dragonic Diligence Scroll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Platty along with previous classes needed, could we also put a previous item needed, like the Dragonic Diligence Scroll.

Sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Entry #2

 

Stay tuned...

 

Vocation Title: Pizza Delivery Boy

Description: First there was the paperboy...*duh duh...duh duh...duh duh*...then there was the cyborg boy from the futuristic past...*duh duh...duh duh...duh duh*...now the greatest threat to the world can only be stopped by the world's most unexpected heroes.  You thought the Ninja Turtles were the only ones fighting crime in New York?  Who do you think had their back?  That's right...the men who drive out into the middle of the wilderness, fighting off savage half-human beasts, old cranky ladies, snot nosed kids puking on their mother's aprons...and cold stares of hatred by the neighbors because it wasn't Di Giorno...and they can smell the gooey cheesy pie deliciousness from their houses.  Damn those neighbors, now they'll have to spend some money on pizza too, I mean who doesn't like pizza?  Even crazy psychotics like pizza!  Everyone does!  Even the Gods.  Who knows what horrors the Pizza Delivery Boy must face each night...especially those random freakish calls from drunks and sociopaths wanting to party a little...I hate those callers.

 

Oh, where was I?

 

Oh right!

 

I am the purveyor of gooey scrumptious smells that wafts in the night.

 

I am the deliver of your dinner for under $20.

 

I am...the pizza delivery boy!

Advanced Class (Y or N): N

(if so) Previous Classes Needed to Unlock: Stand-alone Class

Spells or Abilities Learned at:

Level 1 - By the Slice (Delivers a single strike attack to a randomly selected enemy.  Deals anywhere from 1.3~2x damage.  Costs Lv*0.5G)

 

Level 2 - NOTHING!

 

Level 3 - Calzoned (Tosses a calzone surprise.  Hits 4 random targets for between .3 and .5 *Damage each.  Has a random chance to afflict enemies with one of several effects.  Lose turn, paralysis, or blind.  Costs Lv*0.75G)

 

Level 4 - Pizza Pizza! (Tosses extra thick doughy Pizza at enemies.  Has a chance to cause Lethargy.  Lethargy reduces Agility by 75%, Hit Rate by 30%, removes any Evasion, and reduces all physical skill damage to 80% of output.  Inaffective against Machines/Undead.  Costs Lv*0.7G)

 

Level 5 - New York Pizza! (Feeds the party a New York Pizza, healing 50~80 HP and 10~30 MP each.  Costs 50G)

 - Chicago Deep Dish! (Tosses a gigantic Pizza on top of the enemy Group, the weight of which will deal between 80~200 damage to each enemy, Strength adds an additional range of Str*.3 -150 to Str*.5 -200, up to 250~500.  If Str bonus is lower than 0, defaults to +0.  Costs Lv*.8)

 

Level 6 - Yuck, Anchovies! (Tosses an Anchovy Pizza at enemies.  Has a high chance to Paralyze for up to 3 rounds.  Also has a low chance to cause enemies to flee, but you keep their Gold and have a chance for an Item drop.  Costs Lv*0.3G)

 

Level 7 - The Sicilian (Offers enemies Pizza they cannot refuse.  In the confusion, has a chance of dealing between 1 and 8 hits to random targets.  Each hit has a (Lv/33)% chance to cause Vital Blow.  Bosses are immune.  Damage is always split between the hits equally, and is a flat [(Atk*4 + 50) - Def] / HitCount, cap of 999 per hit.  Costs 250G)

 

Level 8 - Homemade (Checks for current buffs and adds extra statistical bonuses, Attack/Def/Speed/Wisdom + [ (Level*3) / Enemy Count) ],  allows stats to exceed 999 cap,  Costs 300G )

 

 

Stat Changes:

HP:  +10%

MP:  -20%

STR:  +30% (Chucking around all those pizza's, and knowing kung fu...yeah, we get pretty burley.)

DEF:  +10%

AGL:  +15% (Sometimes you ride on a bicycle, and sometimes you have an 80yr old she witch transform into a giant bat to chase you down...cause the red sauce she was after wasn't tomato)

WIS:  -80% (What?  Intelligence?  I deliver pie with cheese 'n tomato, not soliloquies or scientific lectures!)

CHARM:  -50% (Who needs charm when you have pizza?)

Edited by ignasia7
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Entry #3

 

Stay tuned...I have a bunch of stuff to take care of.  I'll get to this and the one above tonight.

 

Vocation Title: Half-Wit Hero

Description: Every wanted to Conker the world?  Ever thought you had enough Pip in ya to take on the Demon Lord?  Here's the almost-heroic class for you!

Advanced Class (Y or N): Y

(if so) Previous Classes Needed to Unlock: Hero (yes...that's right)

Passive Bonuses: 30% chance at the end of the round to heal (1~12)*level HP

Mastery Bonus (if Advanced):  MP+50, all elements Weak Resistance, 1% chance of triggering "Almost A Hero Rage"

Spells or Abilities Learned at:

Level 1 - nothing

 

Level 2 (30 battles) - IronConk (has a 90% chance of reducing damage by 60%, and a 10% chance of reducing all damage to 1 or 0, costs 2 MP)

 

Level 3 (25 battles) - PipJuice (has a base 50% chance to revive with 100% health, and a 20% chance to revive with 10% health, a 15% chance to revive with 25% health, a 15% chance to revive with 50% health, always revives every status effect in place, costs 5 MP)

 

Level 4 (15 battles) - ConqZap (deals 1~5*(Wis/70) to all enemies, has a 10% chance to deal 3~8*(Wis/20), has a 1% chance to deal 10~30*(Wis/50), Zap Property, costs 10 MP)

 

Level 5 (10 battles) - PopMagic (cancels absolutely nothing, but the resulting failed spell has a 30% chance to cause enemies to fall down for 1~3 turns)

  - CallofthePips (for Lv*.5 MP, Summons between 1 and 4 Pips (chance for each is level based, higher chance for 4 as level approaches 99, up to a maximum of 25%, where at level 1 it is 90/5/4/1%, and at level 99 it is 25/25/25/25%) to do the following:

  Pip Fighter  1) 20% Hero Slash (1 to 4 hits, (15 + Lv) per hit, random targets, 1/(4*hitcount) chance for each hit to deal (15 + Lv*1.8) per hit)

               2) 30% PipSlash (30% chance to miss, 10% chance to deal 15~30 to group, 10% to deal 30~40 to group, 20% to deal 40~50, 25% to deal 50~75 to group, and 5% to deal 75~150 to group)

               3) 50% MicroZap (50% chance to fail, 30% chance to deal 15~40 to All, 25% chance to deal 40~60 to All, 5% to deal 60~125 to All)

  Battle Pip   1) 50% PipThrust (30% chance to miss, 50% chance to deal Battle Pip Damage*1.25, 20% chance to deal Critical hit)

               2) 50% PipSandwich (20% chance to miss, 50% chance to deal Player Atk*1.2 - EDef, 10% chance to deal Player Atk*1.25 - EDef/2, 10% chance to deal Player Atk*1.25 - EDef/4, 7% chance to deal Player Atk*1.5 - EDef/3, 3% chance to deal Player Atk*2 - Edef/4)

  Wiz Pip      1) 10% PipBoom (80% chance to deal 5~50 to All, 15% chance to deal 50~80 to All, 5% chance to deal 80~125 to All)

               2) 20% PipFrizz (10% chance to fail, 70% chance to deal 25~35, 15% chance to deal 35~90, 5% chance to deal 90~150)

               3) 30% PipCrack (70% chance to deal 10~25, 20% chance to deal 25~40 to Group, 10% chance to deal 40~75 to All)

               4) 40% PipWoosh (80% chance to deal 1~30 to Group, 15% chance to deal 20~40 to Group, 5% chance to deal 35~90 to Group)

  Epipany      1) 30% PipWhack (70% chance to fail, 20% chance to cast Whack on Group, 10% chance to cast Whack on All)

               2) 30% PipMultiheal (20% chance to heal all enemies for 15~75 HP, 50% chance to heal 15~25 to Party, 15% chance to heal 25~40 to Party and revive all dead with 25% health, 5% chance to heal 40~100 HP and 15~25 MP to Party and revive all dead with 50% health)

               3) 40% Pipboost (50% chance to fail, 45% chance to select random buff and cast it on the party, 4% chance to select two random but different buffs that the party does NOT have applied and cast it on the party, 1% chance to assure each party member has every buff in the game cast or their timer reset)

      

 

Level 6 (15 battles) - KaConqZap (deals 1~5*(Wis/50) to an enemy group, has a 10% chance to deal 3~8*(Wis/15), has a 1% chance to deal 10~30*(Wis/30), Zap Property, costs 25 MP)

 

Level 7 (75 battles) - PunySlash (deals 1~10*(Str/60) to an enemy group, has a 10% chance to deal 1~20*(Str/15), has a 1% chance to deal 10~20*(Str/10), Zap Property, costs 50 MP)

 

Level 8 (150 battles) - KaConqZaple (deals 1~10*(Wis/60) to a single enemy, 1~4 bolts, has a 15% chance to deal 1~10*(Wis/10) per bolt, has a 1% chance to deal 5~10*(Wis/5) per bolt, Zap property, costs 15 MP from each person)

  - Conkistadors (For Lv*1.1 MP, Summons 1~4 Conks (chance for each is level based, higher chance for 4 as level approaches 99, up to a maximum of 25%, where at level 1 it is 90/5/4/1%, and at level 99 it is 25/25/25/25%) who will randomly select the following actions:

  Conkuistador 1) 20% Hero Slash (1 to 4 hits, (25 + Lv*1.5) per hit, random targets, 1/(4*hitcount) chance for each hit to deal (25 + Lv*3) per hit)

               2) 30% ConkerSlash (30% chance to miss, 10% chance to deal 30~60 to group, 10% to deal 60~80 to group, 20% to deal 80~100, 25% to deal 100~150 to group, and 5% to deal 150~300 to group)

               3) 50% MiniZap (50% chance to fail, 30% chance to deal 30~80 to All, 25% chance to deal 80~120 to All, 5% to deal 120~250 to All)

  Conkerer     1) 50% ConkerThrust (30% chance to miss, 30% chance to deal Conkerer Damage*1.5, 40% chance to deal Critical hit)

               2) 50% ConkSandwich (20% chance to miss, 50% chance to deal Player Atk*2 - EDef, 10% chance to deal Player Atk*2 - EDef/2, 10% chance to deal Player Atk*2 - EDef/4, 7% chance to deal Player Atk*2.5 - EDef/3, 3% chance to deal Player Atk*3 - Edef/4)

  Conjurer     1) 10% ConkBoom (80% chance to deal 10~100 to All, 15% chance to deal 100~160 to All, 5% chance to deal 160~250 to All)

               2) 20% ConkFrizz (10% chance to fail, 70% chance to deal 50~70, 15% chance to deal 70~180, 5% chance to deal 180~300)

               3) 30% ConkCrack (70% chance to deal 20~50, 20% chance to deal 50~80 to Group, 10% chance to deal 80~150 to All)

               4) 40% ConkWoosh (80% chance to deal 1~60 to Group, 15% chance to deal 40~80 to Group, 5% chance to deal 70~180 to Group)

  Conkuisitor  1) 30% ConkWhack (50% chance to fail, 30% chance to cast Whack on Group, 20% chance to cast Whack on All)

               2) 30% ConkMultiheal (20% chance to heal all enemies for 30~150 HP, 50% chance to heal 30~45 to Party, 15% chance to heal 45~75 to Party and revive all dead with 50% health, 5% chance to heal 75~200 HP and 30~45 MP to Party and revive all dead with 100% health)

               3) 40% Conkboost (30% chance to fail, 50% chance to select random buff and cast it on the party, 15% chance to select two random but different buffs that the party does NOT have applied and cast it on the party, 5% chance to assure each party member has every buff in the game cast or their timer reset)

 

 

Stat Changes:

HP:  +15%

MP:  +15%

STR:  -10%

DEF:  -10%

AGL:  -10%

WIS:  -10%

CHARM:  -10%

 

Special: Almost A Hero Rage (triggers the following effects)

 - All base damage is doubled and stacks with Oomph and Focus/Muster Strength

 - All stat modifiers match normal Hero stats

 - Critical rate becomes Level/256

 - All special Half-Wit Hero skills and spells change higher damage chances to 50 and 10% respectively

 - Can counter any attack, physical or magic, with a randomly selected skill at a 5% chance

 - Pip and Conk summon skills gain a fixed rate, for the duration, of 1/19/50/30% respectively for 1, 2, 3, or 4 of each Pip or Conk group

Edited by ignasia7
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vocation Title: Mercenary

Description: Wandering warriors who hold allegiance to no one. Instead, they fight for coin, and lend their swords to whoever provides the most gold. Because of this, they can turn on their employer unexpectedly if a better offer comes along. Just don't try to double-cross them.

Advanced Class (Y or N): N

(if so) Previous Classes Needed to Unlock:None

Spells or Abilities Learned at:

 

Level 1 - Opportunistic Blow (Take advantage of a good opportunity and strike an enemy down.)

Level 2 - Sensible Retreat (Flee 100% of the time when HP is at critical levels.)

Level 3 - None

Level 4 - Double Up

Level 5 - Flame Slash

Level 6 - Blade Runner (Charge through a group of enemies with your sword.)

Level 7 - Magic Breaker (Deal a blow to an enemy's MP.)

Level 8 - Monetary Motivation (Deal damage based on the party's current Gold.)

 

Stat Changes:

HP: +10%

MP: -20%

STR: +15%

DEF: -10%

AGL: +20%

 

On my phone,so no bolding. Sorry.

Edited by Sword_of_Dusk
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vocation Title: eal


Description: Fighting? I only battle with the sarcastic cut of my words


Advanced Class (Y or N): Y


(if so) Previous Classes Needed to Unlock: Yangus: RPG Mastermind


Spells or Abilities Learned at:


Level 1 - Sarcasm


Level 2 - Advanced Sarcasm


Level 3 - Elevated Sarcasm


Level 4 - Unmitigated Sarcasm


Level 5 - Unmitigated Sarcasm 2


Level 6 - Progressive Sarcasm


Level 7 - Open Mocking


Level 8 - Etrian Odyssey Joke Cracking


 


 

Stat Changes:


HP:  +10%


MP: N/A


STR: +10%


DEF: +50%


AGL: +50%


INT: +200%


Edited by Bururian
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vocation Title: eal

Description: Fighting? I only battle with the sarcastic cut of my words

Advanced Class (Y or N): Y

(if so) Previous Classes Needed to Unlock: Yangus: RPG Mastermind

Spells or Abilities Learned at:

Level 1 - Sarcasm

Level 2 - Advanced Sarcasm

Level 3 - Elevated Sarcasm

Level 4 - Unmitigated Sarcasm

Level 5 - Unmitigated Sarcasm 2

Level 6 - Progressive Sarcasm

Level 7 - Open Mocking

Level 8 - Etrian Odyssey cracking Jokes

 

Stat Changes:

HP: +10%

MP: N/A

STR: +10%

DEF: +50%

AGL: +50%

INT: +200%

That last one should be Yangus + Etrian Odyssey cracking jokes. He's at 10 of them already.

 

 

And I'm not sure how to feel about being a pre-requisite...

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vocation: Buddha

Description: After meditating in order to free yourself from suffering you have obtained power beyond human limitations through humility and prayer.

Advanced Class(Y or N): Y

(if so) Previous Classes Needed: Priest, Mage, Martial Artist, Jester, Sage, Paladin,Gladiator

Prerequisite Item: Enlightenment Scroll

Spells or Abilities Learned At:

Level 1:Double Up

Level 2:Kazingle(Revive all party members for 50 MP)

Level 3:Faith(Summon a huge Golden Buddha Statue to come to your aid in battle, you won't be able to fight yourself, but the statue will do it for you, and you'll have complete control over it, costs halve of your maximum MP and HP, any damage dome to you will be done to the statue, any healing done to you will happen to the statue, if you die in battle the statue will disappear, if you run out of MP statue will be out of MP)

Level 4:Prayer(Heal %50 percent of maximum hit points, do double damage next turn, raise tension by one stage)

Level 5:Omniheal

Level 6:Big Banga

Level 7:Magic Burst

Level 8:10,000 Fists of Fury(Halve defenses for three turn, you channel all your energy and that of the parties, all party member will be left with on HP and lose you will lose all MP, can only be used once per battle, hits one enemy ten-thousand times with each hit doing a set amount of 1 damage, has priority over Wrath, can only be used if Golden Buddha is present)

 

Stat Changes:

HP: -30%

MP:50%

STR:20%

DEF:-%50

AGL:%100

INT:%50

LUCK:%10

 

Golden Buddha Statue Stat Changes:

HP:-50%

MP:70%

STR:30%

DEF:-50

AGL:300%

INT:100%

LUCK:0%

Edited by TheKingOfTheDragovians

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need something to access all the sarcasm. You have plenty of knowledge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better than a Lamborghini.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vocation: Varuna

Description: Create Annoying controversy over whether you're raiding a panty drawer or a sock drawer in a video game.

Can't it be both?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vocation Title: Yangus: RPG Mastermind


Description: A Vocation where the user access a deep database of system mechanics of other games


Advanced Class (Y or N): Super Advanced


(if so) Previous Classes Needed to Unlock: Mathematician


Spells or Abilities Learned at:


Level 1 - Deep Understanding of Skill tree systems


Level 2 - Application of optimal equipment distribution


Level 3 - Glitching that one fight to net the proper amount of EXP


Level 4 - Surveying a new area for the number of treasure chests


Level 5 - Identifying the true intentions of a character way before the reveal


Level 6 - Deflecting all spells and abilities from the eal class


Level 7 - Ability to clear a 40 hour campaign in half the time


Level 8 - Spell: Get like 10 other people to play the same game as them at the same time


 


Stat Changes:

HP:  +100%


MP: -10%


STR: +10%


DEF: +60%


AGL: -40%


INT: +100%


Edited by Bururian
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang it Bururian I was gonna do the that one, oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vocation Title: Yangus: RPG Mastermind

Description: A Vocation where the user access a deep database of system mechanics of other games

Advanced Class (Y or N): Super Advanced

(if so) Previous Classes Needed to Unlock: Mathematician

Spells or Abilities Learned at:

Level 1 - Deep Understanding of Skill tree systems

Level 2 - Application of optimal equipment distribution

Level 3 - Glitching that one fight to net the proper amount of EXP

Level 4 - Surveying a new area for the number of treasure chests

Level 5 - Identifying the true intentions of a character way before the reveal

Level 6 - Deflecting all spells and abilities from the eal class

Level 7 - Ability to clear a 40 hour campaign in half the time

Level 8 - Spell: Get like 10 other people to play the same game as them at the same time

Stat Changes:

HP: +100%

MP: -10%

STR: +10%

DEF: +60%

AGL: -40%

INT: +100%

You are forgiven, especially for that skill tree. Love it.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man...I thought for sure my description for Half-Wit Hero would get some love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whew, finally got everything added to my Farmer class submission! Took longer than I thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vocation Title: Farmer

Description: Laying the simple life aside, the Farmer will lend a green thumb to any party! With their knowledge of the land and livestock, Farmers will provide plenty of support to any party in need.

Advanced Class (Y or N): No

Mastery Bonus: Increases the chances of late level Green Thumb and Monstrous Seeds to appear; Provides another +10% to Strength

 

Spells or Abilities Learned at:

Level 1 - Green Thumb - Plant a helpful seed to give the party some support. The seed will fully grow after 2 or 3 turns depending on the crop (note: the turn it is planted on does count toward the 2-3 turns). Each level will add one new possible seed. (Level 1 seed - Apple tree, restores 30 to 50 HP for 2 to 4 party members)

 

Monstrous Seeds - Use your planting skills to create your own plant family monster! Each level nets you one new seed similar to Green Thumb, and like Green Thumb it will take 2-3 (or possibly 4 for the strongest monsters!) turns to fully grow.

 

(Level 1 seed - Rotton Apples - Will target one enemy and take a good bite out of them. Based on strength of the Farmer)

 

Level 2 - Snooze - Put any ruelly critters to sleep.

 

(Level 2 Green Thumb - Green beans - Get some greens in your diet and restore 10-20 MP to 2-4 party members!)

 

(Level 2 Monstrous Seed - Eggplanton - Call forth this cute little eggplant to whiplash the enemy party for 2 turns. Based on Strength of Farmer)

 

Level 3 - Manure Toss - You know all that horse manure you find? Time to put it to some use! Using one horse manure from the inventory, the Farmer hurls it at the enemy party, resulting in one of three things:

1. Insta-kills a single enemy due to the stench.

2. Hits an enemy and can freeze them in disgust.

3. Hits for normal damage, with a decent chance for a critical hit...due to the disgusting smell.

 

(Green thumb level 3 - Corn on the cob - break out the butter and restore 50-60 HP to all party members!)

 

(Level 3 Monstrous Seed - Bean Man. Though he has a far off look in his eyes, Bean Man is ready to fight. He'll charge the enemy with his spear...but may accidentally trip for a critical hit. He could even get up and try again to show you what he can do!)

 

Level 4 - Plow the Fields - Time for the Farmer to show his strength without his monster buddies! Plotting his path carefully, the Farmer will hit all foes with their trusty plow. The fewer enemies the stronger the hit will be; hitting a single enemy will do double damage, while multiple fills will even out the damage per enemy.

 

(Green thumb level 4 - Carrots - What's up with these carrots, doc? Well they restore 20-30 MP to everyone, that's what!)

 

(Monstrous seed level 4 - Snapper - This three headed weed won't hesitate to taste the opposition. They will attack random enemies over 2-3 turns).

 

Level 5 - Fuddle - Another trick to rangle up critters is to confuse them!

 

(Level 5 Green thumb - Onions - Hoo-whee, do these onions stink! But one bite of these gives any brave party members a free 100 HP and 30 MP!)

 

(Level 5 Monstrous Seeds - Oniono - If you thought the regular onions stink, you won't last long around Onionos. Charging the enemy, they release their foul stench to freeze enemies.)

 

Level 6 - Befriend the Beast - When you're having trouble getting a monster to join your party or monster park, why not have your Farmer try his luck? Gives a good chance for a monster to ask to join/go to the Monster Park.

 

(Level 6 Green thumb - Watermelon - Crack open one of these bad boys and get ready for a feast for hot summer days! Restores 80-90 HP to all allies and 20-30 MP as well.)

 

(Level 6 Monstrous seed - FaceTree - With that wicked smile on his face, FaceTree will attack your enemies for several turns. In addition, he may use medicinal herbs to heal a party member.)

 

Level 7 - Lively Livestock - With a loud whistle, a farmhouse's worth of animals come charging in. Similar to Sheep Stampede from the Shepard class, this hits all enemies. The difference is that you have chickens, cows, pigs, geese, and horses. The stronger the Farmer, the greater the damage.

 

(Level 7 Green thumb - Pumpkins - Like watermelons, pumpkins provide a feast for the party! This time, however, the pumpkins restore 50 HP and 60-80 MP to all allies.)

 

(Level 7 Monstrous seed - RoseVine - A wicked monster through and through, RoseVines are relentless in who they attack (but don't worry, they won't hit you). Using physical and Frizz line attacks, they attack for several turns much like FaceTrees.)

 

Level 8 - Waste Not - You know all those rare healing items you have but never use due to how...well, rare they are? Now you can use them without fear! For a chunk of MP, the Farmer uses just enough of a healing item to net you TWO uses out of it! Now you can use that Yggdrasil leaf twice, or that Elfin Elixer!

 

(Level 8 Green thumb - Star Fruits - This rare, final fruit will restore 100 HP and MP to all party members. Has a low chance of appearing, but when it does you'll be thanking the stars for it!)

 

(Level 8 Monstrous seed - Egdracil - Titan of the plant family, Egdracil is the rarest of monsters. Taking 4 turns to sprout, Egdracil towers over the party and attacks your foes. Better yet, he drops Yggdrail leaves every turn he's on the field, reviving any party members to full health. Finally, he will Omniheal the party before disappearing into thin air. Has a low chance of appearing, but when he does it's gonna be a good time.)

 

Stat Changes:

HP: 20%

MP: 10%

STR: 20%

DEF: -20%

AGL: 10%

INT: 40%

LUCK: 50%

 

 

Holy cow, did you level up your Iggy class to type that all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha, no I'm afraid not. Perhaps it all comes from being an RPG Mastermind. :P

 

And damn it Platty, that Holy Cow comment gives me the perfect idea for a new Farmer skill. Now I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it before!

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Vocation Title: Farmer

Description: Laying the simple life aside, the Farmer will lend a green thumb to any party! With their knowledge of the land and livestock, Farmers will provide plenty of support to any party in need.

Advanced Class (Y or N): No

Mastery Bonus: Increases the chances of late level Green Thumb and Monstrous Seeds to appear; Provides another +10% to Strength

 

Spells or Abilities Learned at:

Level 1 - Green Thumb - Plant a helpful seed to give the party some support. The seed will fully grow after 2 or 3 turns depending on the crop (note: the turn it is planted on does count toward the 2-3 turns). Each level will add one new possible seed. (Level 1 seed - Apple tree, restores 30 to 50 HP for 2 to 4 party members)

 

Monstrous Seeds - Use your planting skills to create your own plant family monster! Each level nets you one new seed similar to Green Thumb, and like Green Thumb it will take 2-3 (or possibly 4 for the strongest monsters!) turns to fully grow.

 

(Level 1 seed - Rotton Apples - Will target one enemy and take a good bite out of them. Based on strength of the Farmer)

 

Level 2 - Snooze - Put any ruelly critters to sleep.

 

(Level 2 Green Thumb - Green beans - Get some greens in your diet and restore 10-20 MP to 2-4 party members!)

 

(Level 2 Monstrous Seed - Eggplanton - Call forth this cute little eggplant to whiplash the enemy party for 2 turns. Based on Strength of Farmer)

 

Level 3 - Manure Toss - You know all that horse manure you find? Time to put it to some use! Using one horse manure from the inventory, the Farmer hurls it at the enemy party, resulting in one of three things:

1. Insta-kills a single enemy due to the stench.

2. Hits an enemy and can freeze them in disgust.

3. Hits for normal damage, with a decent chance for a critical hit...due to the disgusting smell.

 

(Green thumb level 3 - Corn on the cob - break out the butter and restore 50-60 HP to all party members!)

 

(Level 3 Monstrous Seed - Bean Man. Though he has a far off look in his eyes, Bean Man is ready to fight. He'll charge the enemy with his spear...but may accidentally trip for a critical hit. He could even get up and try again to show you what he can do!)

 

Level 4 - Plow the Fields - Time for the Farmer to show his strength without his monster buddies! Plotting his path carefully, the Farmer will hit all foes with their trusty plow. The fewer enemies the stronger the hit will be; hitting a single enemy will do double damage, while multiple fills will even out the damage per enemy.

 

(Green thumb level 4 - Carrots - What's up with these carrots, doc? Well they restore 20-30 MP to everyone, that's what!)

 

(Monstrous seed level 4 - Snapper - This three headed weed won't hesitate to taste the opposition. They will attack random enemies over 2-3 turns).

 

Level 5 - Fuddle - Another trick to rangle up critters is to confuse them!

 

(Level 5 Green thumb - Onions - Hoo-whee, do these onions stink! But one bite of these gives any brave party members a free 100 HP and 30 MP!)

 

(Level 5 Monstrous Seeds - Oniono - If you thought the regular onions stink, you won't last long around Onionos. Charging the enemy, they release their foul stench to freeze enemies.)

 

Level 6 - Befriend the Beast - When you're having trouble getting a monster to join your party or monster park, why not have your Farmer try his luck? Gives a good chance for a monster to ask to join/go to the Monster Park.

 

(Level 6 Green thumb - Watermelon - Crack open one of these bad boys and get ready for a feast for hot summer days! Restores 80-90 HP to all allies and 20-30 MP as well.)

 

(Level 6 Monstrous seed - FaceTree - With that wicked smile on his face, FaceTree will attack your enemies for several turns. In addition, he may use medicinal herbs to heal a party member.)

 

Level 7 - Lively Livestock - With a loud whistle, a farmhouse's worth of animals come charging in. Similar to Sheep Stampede from the Shepard class, this hits all enemies. The difference is that you have chickens, cows, pigs, geese, and horses. The stronger the Farmer, the greater the damage.

 

(Level 7 Green thumb - Pumpkins - Like watermelons, pumpkins provide a feast for the party! This time, however, the pumpkins restore 50 HP and 60-80 MP to all allies.)

 

(Level 7 Monstrous seed - RoseVine - A wicked monster through and through, RoseVines are relentless in who they attack (but don't worry, they won't hit you). Using physical and Frizz line attacks, they attack for several turns much like FaceTrees.)

 

Level 8 - Waste Not - You know all those rare healing items you have but never use due to how...well, rare they are? Now you can use them without fear! For a chunk of MP, the Farmer uses just enough of a healing item to net you TWO uses out of it! Now you can use that Yggdrasil leaf twice, or that Elfin Elixer!

 

(Level 8 Green thumb - Star Fruits - This rare, final fruit will restore 100 HP and MP to all party members. Has a low chance of appearing, but when it does you'll be thanking the stars for it!)

 

(Level 8 Monstrous seed - Egdracil - Titan of the plant family, Egdracil is the rarest of monsters. Taking 4 turns to sprout, Egdracil towers over the party and attacks your foes. Better yet, he drops Yggdrail leaves every turn he's on the field, reviving any party members to full health. Finally, he will Omniheal the party before disappearing into thin air. Has a low chance of appearing, but when he does it's gonna be a good time.)

 

Stat Changes:

HP: 20%

MP: 10%

STR: 20%

DEF: -20%

AGL: 10%

INT: 40%

LUCK: 50%

 

 

Holy cow, did you level up your Iggy class to type that all?

 

 

Wow...impressive.  Very nicely done Yangus.  Exceptional details.  I think I'm going to piggy back off this one when I finish my last two.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have one entry left and I want to make a real one, not two joke-y ones :P

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have one entry left and I want to make a real one, not two joke-y ones :P

But the Yangus one was your real one... :P

 

 

 

And thank you iggy, I'm glad you like my Farmer class. I had fun making that skill set. I wanted to create a support class, but one that could hold its weight in a fight if you lack a Warrior or Martial Artist.

 

Plus it's just funny to have a Farmer as a party member.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vocation Title: Gambler

Description: A cocky, overconfident fighter. Always trusts that luck will pull them through, despite that not usually being the case. Unwise with their Gold, but well versed in the art of swords, spears, and fisticuffs, Gamblers sport a wealth of skills that can help if successful, or hinder if failed.

Advanced Class (Y or N): Yes

Previous Classes Needed to Unlock: Warrior, Dancer, Gadabout

Spells or Abilities Learned at:

Level 1 - Go Again (Uses 4MP. Used on an ally. If successful, that ally may take two actions on their next turn. If unsuccessful, the user loses their next turn. Has a 50% chance of being successful.)

Level 2 - Bountiful Bet (Uses 5MP. Used during battle. If successful, the EXP and Gold earned from the battle are doubled. If unsuccessful, they both become 0. Has a 65% chance of being successful.)

Level 3 - All or Nothing (Uses 10MP. Used during battle. Does not work on bosses. If successful, all enemies die. If unsuccessful, the user dies. Has a 40% chance of being successful.)

Level 4 - Freebie (Uses 2MP. Used on an item, in battle or on the field. If successful, the item's effect is used, but you do not lose it. If unsuccessful, the item is used, but you lose it as normal. Has a 60% chance of being successful.)

Level 5 - Take your Pick (Uses 5MP. Used during battle. Choose an enemy. If that enemy is defeated last, they will drop an item guaranteed (unless that enemy doesn't drop items). Can only be used once per battle, subsequent uses will do nothing except take MP.)

Level 6 - Item Toss (Uses 30MP. Cannot be used on equipment or key items. Used during battle. Select an item. That item will be thrown at the enemy. If successful, it will deal damage equal to half of its selling cost [an item that sells for 1000G will deal 500 damage]. If unsuccessful, the item disappears. Has a 75% chance of being successful.)

Level 7 - Hectic Healing (Uses 25MP. Used during battle. If successful, one of four things will happen. It will either heal the party completely, heal one ally completely, heal everyone by half of their max HP, or heal one ally by half of their max HP.)

Level 8 - Grab Bag (Uses 30MP. Used during battle. Chooses one ability at complete random from every one in the game, and uses it on a random target [including allies and self].)
 

Stat Changes:
HP: +10%
MP: +20%
STR: +5%
DEF: -5%
AGL: -5%
WIS: -10%
LCK: -10%

Character Artwork (THEY CAME OUT REALLY TINY I'M SORRY):
 
Standard Pose
post-76124-0-13859900-1466534485_thumb.jpeg

--------

Loving Gold
post-76124-0-40521700-1466534546_thumb.jpeg

----------

DW7 styled sprite
post-76124-0-23206400-1466534585.png

Edited by gooieooie
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just FYI everyone, there's no need to include the words "required" and "optional" in your descriptions. Haha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...